Chapter 6

Anthony's POV

While Avani gets ready I went down stairs to tell everyone we are going to disney land and Addison, Bryce, Charli and Chase agreed. Then I started thinking. I never actually asked Avani to be my girlfriend so I am planning to do it late tonight at Disney land.

I went back upstairs and saw Avani putting on her finishing touches of makeup so i went up behind her and hugged her.

"Anthonyyyyy", Avani whined
"What?", i played dumb
"you know damn well what. but it's okay", she said then standing up to give me a kiss. I started kissing back trying to deepen the kiss.
"No Ant you need to get ready", Avani said pulling away
"come on bebe just one more", i begged
"no get ready before we are late.", Avani told me then walked out the room blowing a kiss

Once I finished getting ready we were only waiting for Bryce and Addison to get to the Hype House.

"Hey guys", Bryce said while Addison waved to everyone.
"Hey you guys ready to go?", I said to everyone

Everyone nodded yes and we went to go in the uber. It was kind of like carpool so there was already someone in the front seat. In the second row was me, Avani in my lap, Addison in the middle, and Bryce next to Addison. Lastly, in the last row was Charli and Chase.

Avani kept moving because she was talking to Addison and we know how dramatic girls are.(not really but yk).
Which means you already know what happened. My little friend down stairs just had to be active.

Avani's POV

I was just talking to Addison jumping around a little and I happen to notice that Anthony had a little boner. I looked at him and he didn't notice me. So, i lifted his head up and kissed him on his lips.

"It's okay bebe. don't be nervous.", i reassured him because i knew he was embarrassed.

Then I realized we hadn't told anyone about us.

Then Anthony started tapping me

"hey we're here"
"okay", i said

We rode a lot rides with each other and it was like 8pm so i went to the bathroom.

Anthony's POV

Avani just went to the bathroom. We rode so many rides i was honestly tired. But I went to Bryce's backpack to get my present for Avani that I put in there before we came. It was a box full of all of her favorite candies and on the outside it was covered in pictures of us two together. Then I had a card that i write i full paragraph in and at the end it said "will you be my girlfriend".

Then Avani came out and said "why are there so many people around us". I asked some people to make a circle around us recording with their flash on because it was dark.

"Come here Avani.", i said while handing her the box and card
"Anttttt why me?", she asked
"because you deserve it. now open up the box and then the card

She looked down at the box and opened it up while her eyes watering. Then she opened her card and she started crying after reading for like 3 minutes then she wiped her her eyes the said, "yes. of course i'll be your girlfriend."

I picked her up and then kissed her while everyone yelled and cheered us. Then I went up to Bryce and said "make sure you airdrop that to me."

Then we went back to the Hype House and watched movies together.

Everyone was cuddled up next to their boyfriend/girlfriend. Then Avani turned around.

"Thank you for today bebe. I'm happy to be able to call you mine"
"You're so very welcome baby. You're mine now.", i whispered while kissing her nose.
"I think I need to give you something", Avani said
"what is it?", i asked
"just follow me upstairs", she said

Avani's POV

I thought about today and all the gifts and his boner. So I decided to give him something. So as we walked away I winked at Addison and she silently clapped.

Then when we got upstairs I pushed Anthony against the wall and kissed him passionately.

⚠️skip to the next warning if you are uncomfortable :)⚠️

Then I took off his shirt and slightly pulled down his pants.

Then he picked me up and put me on my bed and I could feel his member hard against me. So I flipped us over and started grinding against him.

"come avani stop being a tease.", Anthony whined

Then I pulled his pants down and immediately put his member in my mouth.(you know what happened).

Then he flipped us over and pulled down my pants and gave me my pleasure. After that he was about to go inside of me but he saw my face which made him stop.

"Are you okay baby? oh no, i'm being terrible aren't i? i'm sorry", Anthony started freaking out
"No you're wonderful it's just that i'm still a virgin", i said which shocked him
"okay we'll do you want to do it?", he asked
"yes i do", i said
"are you sure?", she asked and i nodded
"okay let me know if i hurt you okay"
"okay", i said

Then he put on a condom and slowly put his member inside of me and moved very slow back and forth.

"go faster ant"

He did as he was told and started go hella fast and he put his hand over my mouth.

i moved his hand and said,"oh fuck ant"

"quiet down babe"

and then we finished after like 30 minutes.

⚠️It's over :)⚠️

"thanks for making that the best first time baby"
"anything for you babe", anthony said

Then we took showers and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Hope you enjoyed!!
•Thank you to everyone who is adding to their reading list and voting
•I appreciate all of you and sorry for any errors
•If you want something in the story let me know and i'll add it :)
•To be continued....