Chapter 5

Anthony's POV

When I woke up Avani was still asleep so I went to pick up her new phone and her some breakfast.

Once I got back I saw Avani was slowly waking up so I sat everything down on her desk watched her (not creepy lol) until she woke up completely.

"Hey Ant where did you go", Avani asked
"I got you a few surprises.", I responded
"aww Anthony you didn't have to get me anything. i don't deserve it.", she said in a sad voice.

I got up and got her food and new phone off her desk and gave it to her and said, "You deserve the world".

Avani looked inside of the bag and saw her favorite breakfast food and a brand new iPhone 11.

"Omg Ant you didn't. You didn't have to. i was going to buy me another one.", she said trying to give the phone back to me.
" no ava keep it. I bought it for you to have and I don't want it back.", i reassured her so she accepted it.

While she ate I transferred her sim card and everything from her old phone to her new phone. After that I went to take a shower.

Avani's POV

After what Anthony did for me there was no way I could just sit around and be his "friend". I wanted to be more. I just can't wait. I know that I was the one who wanted us to take things slow but i just couldn't wait.

Anthony just got in the shower so I decided to join him. I walked in and he didn't hear me because his music was so damn loud.

⚠️somewhat smut coming up so if you are uncomfortable then skip to the next warning⚠️

I started stripping my clothes completely and I pulled the curtain back.

"Hey Avani i'm kind of naked right now", he said nervously
"shhh", i put my fingers to his lips then started kissing his neck.

he let out a small moan then he put his hands on my lower back because he was hesitant on putting them on my butt. So i moved his hands lower and kissed his lips with so much passion and he returned the favor. then i got down on my knees and put his member in my mouth and he moaned and pulled my hair back.

⚠️The uncomfortable part is over. i just want to make sure everyone is comfortable while reading. :)⚠️

After about 10 minutes I got back up and we washed each other. I got out the bathroom first because i knew we had to talk after what just happened.

After a few minutes Anthony came out with no shirt and wet hair.

"So what was that", Anthony asked
"Anthony i know i said i wanted us to take it slow but you only live once and i want to be yours right now. I want you.", i said while my hand almost touching his member.
"i want you too but are you sure?", Anthony asked

I got up and sat on his lap and kissed him and we made out for like 10 minutes but while doing that it felt like everyone in the world was gone and it was just us two in the whole world.

"I'll take that as a yes", anthony said while laughing gently.
"it's still early. so we should go to disney with everyone.", avani came up with the idea
"that a great idea. let's go get ready!", anthony said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•This is short because it's a filler for the next chapter :)
• I have some ideas but if you specifically want something comment it or message me and i'll put it in (if it's good ofc) :)
•Thank you to everyone who has read, voted, or added to their reading list. I really do appreciate it.
• Sorry for any typos
•To be continued....