Chapter 9

⚠️uncomfortable parts throughout the book so you will just have to skip this chapter if that makes you uncomfortable :)⚠️

Avani's POV

I was in the car with Anthony and I couldn't help but look over to him and smile.

"what?", he asked while laughing
"nothing I just can't believe you're mine.", i say

He stops at the red light and kisses me with his hand on my thigh. I move his hand away and he put his hand back but higher up and i move it away again.

"babe you know you can't kiss me and put you're hand there. you what that does to me.", i said while squeezing my legs together
"ava i know everything that triggers you. i'm aware of what i'm doing", he said while winking at me

Then I started teasing him back...I put my hand and squeezed where the sun doesn't shine and he moaned. I had on spandex so he put his hand on my private and started rubbing really fast.

"o-okay i-i'm sorry b-babe.", i said begging him to stop
"you like that don't you princess", he said sexually
"yes babe n-now s-stop please", i stuttered

He finally stopped. Thank god.

*At the Cabin*

Once we arrive I was kind of confused.

"This was me and my dads hangout spot. He told me to bring someone special here like he had brought me here. So i think you fit the criteria.", He said while opening the door.
"Oh my gosh Anthony. It's beautiful.", i said while my mid completely forgot about what happened in the car.

There was rose petals everywhere, candles, presents, a big teddy bear, a blow up bed, a huge tv, and a lot of snacks.

I turned around and kissed Anthony on the lips.

"Anything for my queen", he said making me smile.

Then i turned around and jumped into the blow up mattress and blankets while Anthony just laughed and joined me.

Anthony's POV

I was really happy that she was happy with how small it was. I wanted to go bigger but I have to go on tour soon and I haven't told Avani yet. I'm planning on doing it tomorrow because I don't want to ruin our moment tonight even though i found out today.

(skipping an hour)

After we ate all the food we just cuddled and Avani kept moving and we were pretty much spooning. If you put two and two together then you can guess what happened. My little man downstairs couldn't control himself so I told I Avani I needed to use the bath room.

While I was in the bath room I started jerking off because I didn't want to ruin our night because of him.

"come on got dammit..go down", i whispered yelled
Then Avani knocked on the door.
"Shit...ugh", i groaned

"Oh sorry", Avani said sadly bc she heard me groan so i opened the door after covering my self up.
"babe..that wasn't for you i'm just having a problem right now.",i said making her even sadder
"what's wrong",she asked

I uncovered little man she gasped then smirked then looked worried.

"Babe why are you so big?", she asked
"i don't know but can you fix it."

And with that she instantly started kissing me. then she took my shirt off and i grabbed her ass hard which made her groan.

Then the unexpected happened.

"Surprise!", A familiar voice said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•hello people!!
•cliffhanger ikr! but you'll just have to wait
•sorry for the typos
•but on the bright side Thank you guys so much for almost 700 reads and almost 100 votes!!!! that may not be much but i was expected like 2 people to read my book and seeing all this support makes me so happy...considering my birthday is a week away i'm even happier!!
•to be continued...