Chapter 3

Avani's POV

Anthony and I just got back to the Sway House and Anthony asked me a question that I wasn't exactly expecting.

"Do you have a boyfriend? You don't have to answer I'm just wondering."
"It's fine and no I don't do you have a girlfriend?", I asked
"No but I think I might be catching feelings for someone.", he said
"Oh", I said really sad. I really thought I had a chance.

*time jump 1 month*

Me and Anthony have been hanging out for the past month now almost everyday. It was so nice. I would spend a night with him almost every night but when I wasn't with him I was with Addison, Bryce, Charli, and Chase. All of them had their partner and I wish I had that. Of course I still had feelings for Anthony but one month ago he told me he had feelings for someone and I knew it wasn't me but I wish it was.

I was watching Netflix but then I fell asleep and realized that someone was waking me up.

Anthony's POV

I woke up and decided to confess my feelings for Avani. I need to stop being scared because I don't want to wait. So I went and got some white roses her favorite and her favorite candy skittles. I showed up at the hype house and Thomas let me in and told me where Avani's room was.

I saw she was sleeping so I decided to wake her.

"Hey princess. Good morning", I said to Avani
"Hey Ant I missed you. Even though it's only been 2 days.", Avani said while hugging me. I handed her the gifts I got her.
"What's this for?", Avani asked me
"I need to tell you something Avani", I told her
"Okay. Your scaring me. What is it?", she asked
" Avani as you know I used to mess around with girls 2 years ago but I stopped because I wanted to find THE ONE. Then I met you and honestly I think you're my soulmate. I know how early it is but I just thought that you should know because I didn't want to keep lying to you. And one month ago when I told you I had feelings for someone it was you baby girl. I have feelings for you and only you.", I told her.
"Awww Anthony I have feelings for you too and I'm happy you told me.

Avani looked so happy so I did what I've been wanting to do since I met her. I kissed her and it was really passionate and it was getting hot. So I pulled her on top of my waist. The little guy down there couldn't control his self so Avani let out a little laugh and I started blushing. We kept kissing until we heard the door open and it was Addison.

"Hey Avani do you have a-", Addison said then Avani cut her off.
"Addi can you get out please?"
"Oh sorry", Addison said while holding back her laugh

"So where were we?", Avani asked.

Then she took off my shirt and we kept kissing and i was on cloud nine. Then we both pulled away for air.

"That was-"
"Amazing", I said while cutting her off.

Then I put my shirt back on and then we cuddled until we fell asleep.

I woke up to Avani still sleeping and it was 10:30pm and I was kind of still tired but I decided to get up and order us some McDonalds. While I was waiting for the food I saw Avani slowly start to wake up.

"Hey beautiful. I ordered you food. It should be here shortly.", I said in a gentle and calming voice
"Okay thank you Ant.", she responded.
I nodded and went downstairs to wait on the food. While I was waiting Jaden came downstairs.

"Hey man. What are you doing", Jaden asked
"I'm waiting on me and Ava's food.", I responded

Jaden nodded and went back upstairs with Mads. About 10 minutes later me and Avani's food arrived.

Avani's POV

After what felt like forever Anthony returned to the room and handed me McDonalds chicken nuggets. MY FAV!!! While we were eating I decided to break the silence.

"Ant, I don't want to do this but I think we need to slow down.", I said
"What do you mean?", Anthony asked while stuffing food down his throat.
"I think we should just be friends for right now. I have feelings for you and I have for a very long time now but we have only known each other for like a month and I think we should get to know each other more before we jump into things.", I said knowing I was most likely breaking his heart.
"You're right. We shouldn't just rush into things. But I will wait on you until my hair turns gray. I want you to be mine.", Anthony said while grabbing my hand.
"And I want to be yours.", I said while grabbing his hand back.

After we admired each other for a while we finished our food. Then I got up and threw away our trash and did my night time routine with Ant. Once we finished that we decided to lay down and fall asleep watching Riverdale and that's exactly what we did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
•I am sorry for any typos
•To be continued....