012

"will! will, where are you going?" max called.

"we made out!" will spin around.

"what?" max asked.

"we fucking made, out max. in his basement." will cried and sat down on a bench.

max handed him his stuff that he dropped in the hallway and sat next to him.

"tell me everything that happened from where you left off." max said.

"well, after holly showed us the drawing, she told us that we should kiss, so mike kicked her out of the basement. after, we just sat on his couch and talked. then...it just...it happened. i don't know how it happened, all i knew was that i was lying on mike wheeler's basement couch, making out with him." will explained.

"jesus christ. what happened after?" max asked.

"not much really. i had dinner with him and his family. except for nancy, she was out with jonathan. his mom and holly are pretty nice, but his dad is kind of a grump." will replied.

"you really like him, don't you?" max asked.

will nodded and looked away from away.

"i think he likes you too, but i just think that maybe he's trying to use jane to cover up his feelings for you." max convinced.

"yeah, well that sucks for both and me. he's using jane and he's hurting me." will concluded.

"would you date him if he asked you out?" max asked.

will sighed and nodded.

"this situation just sucks. and jane...jane's my friend." will started crying.

"i'm sorry this happened to you will, and i'm sorry for being such a jerk to you before." max apologized and hugged her best friend.

"t-thanks, max." will stuttered.

"hey, you wanna ditch this place?" max smirked.

"you mean...skip school?" will asked?

"that's exactly what i mean." max clarified.

"are you sure? won't we get in trouble?" will asked.

"who cares! don't you want to live a little, byers?" max raised her eyebrows.

"fine." will sighed and they stood up.

"guys, wait!" a voice called as they started to run.

the two turned around to see jane.

word count: 349