020

mike sat will on the sink as he continued to kiss him.

it was during math class. they had both lied to mrs. french.

this had been going on for weeks, ever since the two had gotten together.

no one had suspected a thing. well, of course their friends had known what was going on, but everyone else was completely oblivious.

"i'm still coming over later, right?" will broke the kiss.

"mm-hm." mike hummed and started kissing will's jawline.

"i-i think we should tell holly and nancy tonight." will panted.

"okay. now, less talking." mike replied and smashed his lips onto will's.

will kissed back and wrapped his arms around mike.

the door to the boys bathroom suddenly opened. mike and will jumped apart, and turned to see that it was only dustin.

"holy shit, dustin, you scared us!" will exclaimed.

"sorry guys. mrs. french told me to come and tell you guys that if you don't come back in 2 minutes, she's giving you both a detention." dustin informed.

"okay, thanks, dustin." will sighed.

dustin went to leave, but then turned back around.

"also, the bathroom is the worst place to be making out in. it's not private at all." dustin added.

the then left for real this time and the two boys looked at each other.

"how does dustin know that making out in the bathroom isn't private?" will asked.

"honestly, i don't want to know." mike shook his head.

he helped will down from the sink and they walked back to their least favorite class together.

word count: 261
dustin really do be knowing shit