013

"i said that i'd go out with him." jane whispered.

"of course you did." max rolled her eyes.

"why are you so upset?" jane asked.

"because you said yes to that dickhead!" max exclaimed.

"and why is that so bad?" jane folded her arms.

"because will likes mike! they made out last night!" max shouted.

"oh? oh really? because the last time i checked, you're the one that didn't want will to be around mike and now you're telling me i can't go out with him because will likes him? you're
unbelievable, max!" jane screamed.

"max, please, it's not a big deal, jane can have him!" will cried.

"no! it's not okay! jane, you're being a terrible friend!" max yelled.

"really? is that the only reason why you don't want me going out with him max?" jane asked.

max didn't say anything. she angrily sighed and turned to walk away.

"yeah, walk away, max! walk away, just like you always do!" jane shrieked.

max stopped in her tracks and clenched her fists.

"max..." will muttered.

max then slowly turned around.

"max, what the hell are you doing?" will went over and grabbed her.

she pushed will's hands off of her and went up to jane.

max put her hands on jane's face, then pressed her lips onto jane's face.

"that's the other reason why i don't want you to date mike." max whispered.

jane didn't know what to say. max pulled her hands away and started to walk away. will grabbed their stuff and ran after her, but stopped when he got near jane.

"i think you should go for max, and i'm not just saying that because i like mike, i'm saying it because i know you guys love each other." will said, then walked towards max.

jane just stood there, not knowing what to do.

word count: 307