ch.1

Biana woke up in her bed as the sunlight came through her windows.
Her bedroom was the same. Very pink and sparkly. Violet and sky blue flowers were woven through her carpet. Her big canopy bed was the same, but a feeling in her gut made her think that eveything was not normal. She ignored the feeling and went downstairs.

Even though it was already 8o'clock the house was so quiet that she could hear a pen drop. Where was Fitz anyway? A note was on the table.

"We have a very important meeting today. Stay safe honey.

Love,Mom and dad"

Biana decided to call Sophie and hangout.She got her imparter and called Sophie right away.

"Hi Biana."

"Hi Sophie! So I was wondering-"

"Ummm....Grady's calling me right now....Bye," startled, Sophie ended the call quickly.

Biana thought it was weird, since Sophie is her best friend. She also ignored that feeling too. Probably nothing. she thought to herself. She tried calling Dex too but Dex was same as Sophie. She also tried Keefe but he wasn't even answering her calls.

Biana ran up to Fitz's room and barged inside but Fitz wasn't there.

This time, Biana didn't ignore her gut feelings. Somthing was wrong.
Morning run, I guess. she assured herself but it wasn't working.

"Better go shopping then"she muttered and and dressed up.
Biana liked to go shopping when she needed to take her mind off of something or when something was bothering her. It seemed like a good time to go shopping.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she was walking down the path to get to her favorite dress shop, she noticed everyone was staring at her. She became embarrassed and ran the other way.
When she was running, she bumped into a boy. He had jet black hair with silver tipped bangs and silvery blue eyes with silver flecks in them.

"Oh, um, sorry."

The boy said nothing and stared at her.

"I feel like I know you. Do I know you? You look familiar." Biana craned her neck.

the boy still said nothing but his staring became an icy glare. "Biana."he growled.

"You know me?"Biana asked, suprised.

"I said, don't ever talk to me."he angrily said and shoved her.

Biana was too confused by now. Where did Fitz go? Why is all her friends acting weirdly? Who was that guy? She had so many unanswered questions that flooded her minds with worries. Had she done somthing wrong?

Still confused, she light leaped back to everglen.

Ack! I know.....this chapter wasn't that great.....I am so bad at writing descriptions!!