ch.13

After "Sophie" attacked us, Biana, Tam and Linh were captured by her. Dex had some cuts and bruises and so did Keefe. Keefe was being treated by Elwin, and I decided to treat Dex. Not because I had a crush on him or blah blah blah, it was because I wanted to apologize for blocking him out of my life.

I light leaped him to my house.

My house was little because I was living alone. But it was nice and cozy. It had two floors, and the first floor had a livingroom, a kitchen and a secret place that I go when I had a lot on my mind. No one was allowed to go in without my permission. The second floor had my room and a few guestrooms. I never had any guests, so I turned them into a room where I could practice my ability without burning the house down.

The house also had a backyard. I loved going there at my free time. It had a small pond with a waterfall. There was a swing set too. It had a one large seat that two people can fit in, and a blood red rose bush was intertwined with the swing.

I noticed Dex staring at my house.

"Why are you staring? Is there something in my house?" I asked him.

Dex turned to face me. "I was just admiring it."

"Okaay, I'll be back soon." I went over to the kitchen to get some aspirin and bandages.

Dex nodded and wandered over the house.

It took me a little while to find the aspirin, but I found it.

"Dex?" I called.

No anwser.

"Dex!" I shouted.

Still no response. I was starting to get worried.

"DEX DIZZNEE!" I shouted more loudly. Was he captured by the Neverseen? I shook my head. 'No bad thoughts.' Dex once said to me. I calmly searched the whole house. He wasn't in the house.

I searched the backyard. He was casualy sitting in the swing set, staring at the sunset.

I frowned. "Dex, you had me worried there for a minute."

"Oh, sorry."

"It's okay" I said and sat down next to him. "How are you holding up?"

He shrugged. "I just wish Biana, Linh and Tam were okay. And I wish Sophie would come back to her normal self."

I nodded. "Yeah. I hope they're okay."

Dex locked his periwinkle eyes wih my ice blue eyes. "Do you think Biana will be okay?"

I blinked a few times. "Yeah. She's strong. But........why?"

Dex sighed. "With her memory loss and Fitz dying, I'm really worried about her."

My fists clenched. Of course he liked Biana. "I agree with you." I mumbled.

We both sat there speechless.

"Oh right. I'm supposed to treat you." I said. I didn't want to endure this akwardness any more.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that."

He flinched a little when I put some asprin on his cut. I smiled at that. He smiled along with me.

"Is this too tight? Should I loosen it a little?" I asked. I may have put the bandages too tight.

He shook his head. "No, it's fine."

We didn't know what to speak. Akward.

"It's kind of akward." Dex said like he read my mind.

"Yep."

Dex smirked a little."What should we talk about?"

"I.....don't know." I said. I was going to tell him I was sorry, but I didn't have the courege to say it.

Dex liffted his head to see the sky. "Hey, it's dark now."

"Yeah. The stars are beautiful tonight." It really was.

"Yeah." he said. With the corner of my eye, I could see Dex was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

Even though it was dark, I could still see that he was blushing.

"I was talking about you. You're pretty. Um I mean–" he stammered. It was kind of cute.

I blushed. "Thanks."

Dex was blushing like crazy. And I was pretty sure I was too.

"Umm....The thing is, I like you Marella. Like, like like."

My hand intertwined with his. "I like you too."

Then out of no where, he cupped my cheek and kissed me. There were sparks and fireworks.His lips were so soft. I didn't want this to end. After a few moments later we pulled apart.

"Ummm......yeah, so that happened." Dex mumbled out. "I'm sorry."

I giggled. "Sorry for what?" And with that I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him again. Right under the stars.

Aaaahhhh I'm so sorry this was terrible!!!!!!

This had some Darella fluff XD

I hope you enjoyed the story! Bye