ch.25

"Hey..." I said. "Where's Keefe?"

I saw Biana's eyes widen by the second. "Oh my gosh..."

Marella looked around for any signs for Keefe. "Where is he?!"

"We were so irresponsible," Dex said burying his head in his hands. "We should have kept an eye on him."

"I'm the one responsible," I said quietly.

Tam's head jerked up. His face was full of confusion as he said, "Why?"

"I should've kept an eye on him when you guys untied each other," I said looking at the ground with shame. "It's my fault."

Marella shook her head. "It's not," she said coming closer to me. "It's ours. We shouldn't have lost track of Keefe."

"Finding him is our number one task right now." Dex said.

"Yes, but how?" Biana asked.

Tam thought for a second. "I think-I know Sophie took him," he said examining the cave. "She's not here. And I don't think she fled."

"We need to stop calling her Sophie. She's not Sophie." Biana mumbled.

Marella nodded. "Yeah, I agree," she replied to Biana frowning a little. She tilted her head and then slowly walked to something–something shiny. "What's this?" Her eyebrows were scrunched together, looking at some object. A light leaping crystal. It was navy blue colored.

"The crystal Soph–Krianta used to light leap." Tam said, observing the crystal.

I went closer to Marella to take a better look at the crystal. "But why would she leave the crystal here? I thought she didn't want to be found."

Dex shrugged. "Beats me," he said taking the crystal. "But we have to save Keefe."

Tam looked around the cave once again. "What if it's a trap? Sophie's not that dumb to leave a crystal behind."

"She could be." Marella said and got a glare from Biana. Marella shrugged.

"Anyway," I spoke up. "Let's go there, trap or not. Who knows what she's doing to Keefe right now?"

Dex nodded. "Linh's right. Let's go."

Biana nodded and held up the crystal. A blue light took them away to a unknown place.

"Where's K–" Biana started to say but she was staring at something. Someone.

"What the heck?" Said Tam.

I peeked over Tam's shoulder and saw what the fuss was all about. Keefe and Sophie were in a tight embrace.

Keefe must have noticed them because he pulled away from Sophie who was definitely crying and smiled. "Sophie's memories are back."

Omg....how....did this trash get over 2k reads.....explain!!! This is unbelievable! Thank you so much for reading this guysss❤❤❤