ch.10

"So.....You're saying that I have a evil mom and a dad who doesn't even care about me and my best friend is dead, our team is falling apart, and a dude called Mr.Forkle was a Black swan leader but went to the Neverseen with is a team like the Black swan but they're bad and trying to kill us. And you are Sophie, and you are Dex and you're Marella?" I pointed to the blond girl with brown eyes. Or was that Sophie?

"I'm Marella." The other blond girl said.

"Keefe, can you remember anything?" Sophie asked.

I tried to remember something but nothing was there. "No. Sorry."

Sophie sighed. "It's okay Keefe." But it wasn't okay. I had a blank mind. I was a mindless freak. But then somthing popped in my head.

"Hey Sophie, you're an elf but why do you have......brown eyes?"

"Long story." She said. "I'll tell you when there's time."

Then the healing center door chimed and a few other teenagers came in. A emo looking one, a girl with brown hair with teal eyes and a another girl with black hair with silver tips at the bottem. The emo one had a resemblance with her.

"Who are you guys?" I asked. Sophie didn't mention any other people. Or, they were the Neverseen.

I jumped up from my cot and shouted, "Shoo!! No Neverseen members are welcome here!!!"

Everyone else snickered. What was so funny? I felt my face burn up. "Oh. They're not the Neverseen?" I asked in confusion.

"Duh?" The emo bangs boy said.

"And who are you exactly?" I asked him.

Dex spoke up. "He's Tam. Tam Song. Friends with you. Or.....frenemies?"

"Okay......and the girl with black hair is a sister of Tam?"

"Twin." The girl corrected.

"And I'm Biana." The teal eyed girl said.

I waved my hand awkwardly to everyone. "Nice to meet you."

Sophie looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

She reached over to my hair and tried to mess up my hair.

I swatted her hand. "Don't touch my hair."

She smiled. "At least something's the same. Anyway Can I try to bring you're memories back?"

I slowly backed away. "Umm.....exactly....how do you do that?"

"I get into your mind and do something."

That was scary. "Uh......no. I'm not going to let you search my mind."

"You have to do it to get you're memories back." Tam said.

"Fine. Do what you do best." I sighed.

And then Sophie put her fingers on my temples. I flinched. "Sorry." I said. And then my mind drifted off.

This was a short chapter......