ch.4

"Wait." Biana said to Linh. "Before you tell the story, I have something to tell you."

Linh was surprised."What do you need to tell me?"

"Umm....I remember that Tam and I was in a relationship........"

Linh was shocked. Biana remembered that? Linh wondered what else Biana remembered. "Do you remember anything more?"

Biana shook her head."Not that I can think of. Now you can tell me that story."

"You are ready for this right?"Linh asked. Uncertain what her friend would feel after hearing this story.

Biana looked a little green but she nodded eventually."I'm ready."

Linh took a deep breath and started her story. "When you two were in a relationship, Tam proposed to you. You said yes. At the wedding, you suddenly backed out on Tam. It was like you were a different  person. At that day, you weren't acting like your usual self.That's why he's so mad at you. But he still cares about you. Don't feel bad......Don't let the guilt get you."

Biana's face was shocked but she asked what happened to Fitz.

Linh's face hardened for a second."I.......can't tell you that.......it was a tragedy...." Linh buried her face in her hands.

Biana looked like she was about to cry." He died. Didn't he?"

Linh didn't know what to tell her. "Umm......"

"How did he die?" Biana was crying by then.

Right there, the door opened. It was Tam. "Linh, let's go. The others leaved too."

"Wait." Linh said. "Biana, if you need someone to talk to, contact me." She whispered in Biana's ear.

"Thanks."Biana replied.

Tam just glared at Biana again and left with Linh.

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you being so nice to her?" Tam shouted to Linh as soon as they went to they're home.

They had a home now. Just the two of them lived there. The house wasn't that big but it was beautiful as the other houses. It had a garden at the back. The garden was big and it had a pond and a little waterfall. Yellow, pink and black(Tam suggested the black one) flowers popping out of the ground.

The inside of the house was gorgeous too. A chandelier hang above the living room. The house had 9 rooms. But Tam and Linh only used 2.

"She doesn't remember!" Linh shouted back.

"You really belive that? You believe her?" Tam scoffed.

"Yes. I do."

"You know she's lying!"

"She isn't Tam! She's really confused and she has a lot of guilt piling up!"

This was the first time they fought for real.

"She went to the neverseen at the time we were going to get married!!"

"You know she was captured!"

"I don't trust her."

"She's really sorry Tam." Linh sighed. Stubborn twin brother."Just meet her next day. Just talk and work things out. Please?"

Tam's face was hard to read."Fine" He said and went up to his room. This was progress.

Linh called Biana. Biana's face popped up on the screen right away.

"Hi Linh."

"Hey Biana, can you meet Tam next day? I was hoping you guys can work out things."

Biana bit her lip. "Won't Tam be angry?"

Linh glanced upstairs." Nah. I know you guys will work this out."

Biana released the breath she was holding." Thanks. I would really like that."

"Great. Bye!" Linh waved to Biana and cut the call.

Linh flopped on her comfy bed. Today was overwhelming.