ch.14

"Glimmer?" Someone asked. I woke up from my not–so–peaceful sleep and found Glimmer was in our cell with us.

"You got captured too?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

Glimmer looked at me."Yeah. Sophie captured me."

"Oh." Linh said. There was nothing to say, really.

I went over to where the others were and sat down next to Glimmer. Then suddenly, a painful headache blared inside my head.

———————————————

"Tam!" I called.

"Biana! Thank goodness! I thought I lost you!" Tam said, running to me. I was locked in a cell.

"You can't be here! They'll find you!" I whisper shouted.

"I don't care. I won't let them hurt you."

"Tam....."

Tam looked behind him. "She's not here. I'll free you."

"No. It's too risky. I can't lose you." I said.

"I can't lose you too. And this is why I'm doing this." He looked me right in the eye when he said that. "Now, we don't have much time till-----get's back." I couldn't hear the name. Stupid memory.

"Okay."

He freed me out of my smelly old cell. He hugged me tightly.

"I missed you." I said.

"Me too."

Fortunately, Tam had a plan.

"I'll attak her from the back. Can you keep her distracted?" Tam aksed.

"Of course." I smiled at him. "Anything for you."

"Thanks Bi." he kissed my forehead.

To be honest, I was nervious. Tam was so sweet it was hard to not be okay. Then the elf-that- I-didn't-know her name entered the room.

"I knew you would be here Tam. It really is a pleasant suprise." she paced around the room. The thing that sucked was that I couldn't see her face. Her voice was also hard to recognize because of the annoying flicker in my memory.

"How did you know I was here?" Tam asked jumping out of the shadows he was in. He had shadow flux prepared in his palms.

"Oh please. The darkness in the whole room gave it away. Now, Biana, when you awake from you're sleep, you won't remember a thing." she said. She had a small bottle in her hand. She flung it at me, but Tam jumped in front of me.

"Tam!" I cried and nelt down to him.

His face was pale and wasn't moving.

"What did you do?!" I screamed at the mystery woman.

She clapped her hands. "Oh good! This came out more good than I imagined." she laughed and pulled Tam to her side. "Now it's you're turn." she said and the flashback ended.

—–—————————————

"Biana! Are you okay?" Linh asked.

I rubbed my temples. "Yeah, I think so."

"You should get some rest." Tam said.

"No thanks. I've had enough rest lately." I repiled.

Glimmer crouched beside me. "What flashback was it?" she asked me.