ch.8

Keefe and I was searching our dreams when I got a call from Dex.

"Hi Dex. Why did you call me?" I asked. Since the incident, he hasn't contacted me and the others for a while. Except Marella. He went to meet her a couple of times. But unfortunately, Marella closed everyone out of her life.

"I heard about the nightmare buddies club from Ro....."He started.

"Seriously! Why does a ogre princess like gossip so much?" Keefe asked.

Dex shrugged. "I guess she has nothing to do?"

Keefe squinted at Dex. "How do you know that?"

"Duh? She told me."

I cleared my throat. "So......what did you want to tell me, Dex?"

"It's actually 'us'. I've been having nightmares too."

Keefe smirked. "Everyone has nightmares."

"I know. This one is different. Like yours. The same dreams over and over."

"Really? Come over to Shores of solace right now." I replied. How many of our friends has nightmares?

"What?" Keefe jumped out of where he was sitting in. "This club was supposed to have two members! No more. Just you andㅡ"

Dex came over. "Dude! Clean up all this mess!" He cringed at the mess he saw. I couldn't blame him though. Keefe's room was a mess. And stinky too.

"Hey!" Keefe said, Offended by Dex. But he was smiling.

"Good to see you hunky hair."

"Good to see you nerd boy."

"Okay. Dex, what was you're dream?" I asked. If he had guilt filled dreams, then he was enduring the same thing as Keefe and me.

Dex explained his dream. It was a guilt filled dream. "Hey Dex?" I asked in concern.

"Yeah?"

"Can you contact Marella?" I realized what I just said. "To see if her dreams are nightmares too." I quickly added.

Dex jaw tightened but it quickly dissapeared. He nodded. "I'll try. But if she doesn't respond to me-"

"You don't have to contact her again." I assured him.

He scratched the back of his neck. "That wasn't what I was going to say....but...." He leaved those words hanging. He went to the other room to contact her.

"Hey Foster?" Keefe asked.

"Yeah?" I turned around to face him.

"I just remembered somthing. Somthing big." He said. His eyes locked with mine. And then, out of nowhere he collapsed and groaned in pain.

"Keefe!" I yelled.

"G-" He started to speak but then his eyes rolled back.

Yeah I know this is bad. This story is absolutely no fun.......
Anyway, have a nice day everyone! Stay safe♡