ch.18

Guess who's pov it is! It's the spy's pov......guess who it isssss.... and thanks for all the reads in this book! I reread it from the start, and it sucked! Hehe, now on with the story!

Biana saw me. No, that couldn't be right. That memory shouldn't even been there. Her flashbacks and everything. Somthing wasn't right. The Neverseen made a mistake. This plan was supposed to work. . .now we failed our master.

Biana was still trembling and the others comforted her. I hoped Biana wouldn't tell. I stood up and went to comfort her. She flinched when she saw me. Darn it.
The secret was, I hated the keeper crew. Every single one of them. Sophie was a whiny little baby who always cares abput her boy problems, Dex was too nerdy, Marella acted like she was cool, but she's not, Keefe took things as a joke and he was broken, Fitz was well, dead. Biana is a jerk who only cares about makeup and other girly things. As I said, I hated all of them.

I was getting tired of this act. But if I failed, I would die. Not a joke. I would die a slow and painful death from my master.

Biana pointed to me with her shaking finger. "You– you betrayed us." Her voice cracked.

Linh and Tam both turned their heads toward me.

Dang it. My cover was blown.

Well this was a short chapter.....I'm guessing you know the spy. I'm guessing you guessed her being the spy. I'm sorry I haven't updated it for a while. Byeeee