Chapter 29: Julian Atlas

This is the ultimate tease.

Apollo must hate me because this is absolute torture. Her ass pressed against me in that fucking dress that shows off her skin and her hair that is styled perfectly.

This is a vixen dressed as an Angel and I can't fucking breathe.

I know she's aware of what she's doing to me as she shuffles uncomfortably on the hard-on that is currently raging and I would try and calm it down but it's impossible with her on me. Surrounded in her scent and pressed up against her so closely, I think I might die.

Bear and Reign had similar reactions to me and by the look on Lexie's face I can only assume they did this shit on purpose. I can also assume that it was Lexie that got them to do it too. Still, we can appreciate the masterpiece and I'm just grateful that I can also touch it.

I rest my hands on her waist, gripping her to stop her wiggling before I bust in my jeans. She's finding it awfully amusing as she separates my legs and takes residence on the left one, obviously realising how uncomfortable we both are.

My dick can finally breathe as she settles, resting back against me so she maintains the contact but no longer suffocating me with my inability to control myself. She makes me feel like a horny teenager and I can't decide if I like that. I'd probably enjoy it a lot more if I was able to act on my urges but no, Slasher - the selfish bastard - fucked that up. Of all nights he had to pick that one.

I tune back into the conversation as Bear introduces them one by one. The first one is around 5′11 with cropped dark hair and brown eyes, he's quite skinny with his face looking gaunt and exhausted. His clothes are ruffled, and he looks young and a little scared. "This is Leo Chance, he's fifteen, got caught jacking cars in the ghetto, which he also raced in the streets. Saviour bargained for his release and he asked to join the MC."

He moves on to the second. This one is tall, around Bear's height, relatively slim but looks like he knows how to fight. He holds himself well, but his eyes are scattering around the room, most likely looking for threats. He's dressed well compared to Leo, his jacket looks at least ten years old and his hair is a curly mess. His boots are worn out and he has a knife in his belt. "This is Hendrix Chandler, he's eighteen. Got busted tagging a wall in town, Saviour was rather amused by what was written so issued him the invitation and he accepted."

"What did he write?" Rubble asks, he's always been the rowdy one of all of us. The party animal, him and Romeo are the two to invite if you want a good rager that lasts the whole night.

"Something not so nice about the coppers." Bear's smirk is teasing as he ruffles the guy's hair.

"Keep him away from the liaison then." Mac declares and we all laugh.

The third one is also tall but has more muscle than the other two combined, his gaze is sharp, and his body is tense. I have a feeling this'll be the one to be patched in first. His clothes are well put together and his boots are worn in but not worn out. He has a leather jacket on, and his hair is cut short as is his facial hair. "Seamus Lowe, he's nineteen, underground fighter and took down someone twice his size. He came to us when he found out we were recruiting."

The fourth and final prospect is the size of Breaker with broad shoulders and barrel chest, his hair is short, but his beard is long. Stern eyes and strong posture, he's a fighter, perhaps an enforcer in his past MC and he remains in leather even without his cut. "This is Emmett Wells; he's patching over from the Roadville Straights after his father - the Prez - died. Was the Sarge of Arms so will likely be working with Runner."

Runner mumbles something in Spanish to Saviour who starts laughing, her face turning pink as she smacks him. "Ay, Dios mío." (my God) She whispers, telling him to shut up seconds later.

"I'm going to introduce you to my top eight and the others you'll have to meet on your own." Bear states and the prospects nod, "Our Treasurer is Gears, he will arrange your pay and your rooms." Gears just nods and trims his cigar down; he's seen a lot of new recruits come in and get kicked out, so he doesn't really get involved with them anymore. "Our explosives expert is Red, I wouldn't talk to him, he won't like you." Red grins viciously and nods in agreement, the only person I've seen him take a liking to is Saviour and I think that's because she used to live in Scotland and she still has the accent.

"Our Armourer is Runner; he will decide what weapons you carry and will stab you if you piss him off." Runner seems pleased at this introduction, saluting the men with a grin. "Our resident Tech Head is Romeo, if you need papers or anything like that, he's the man you're looking for."

Romeo, being the little shit he is, puts his middle finger up and necks a shot of whiskey. "Our liaison with the coppers is Hunter, he's the one that you go to if you get in trouble with the cops. The woman on his lap is Marielle, touch her and he has every right to kill you." I grin at the prospects who pale slightly, I know that they had been staring at her earlier and she punches me for my amusement. "Mac is in charge of protection, if you want to work in the warehouses or protect the Old Ladies then he'll be who you report to."

"What about the enforcer?" Emmett asks, knowing what the titles are throughout each MC. I have a feeling he may want to challenge for the position, and I think it would be rather amusing to witness.

"I have two enforcers here. Saviour and Reign, they will be in charge of your training and if you betray the club they will be in charge of your torture."

"You have two enforcers and one of them is a woman?" Emmett's voice is laced with confusion, but I don't think he's being disrespectful, he's curious because no other MC has ever sworn in a woman.

"She has proved herself to be a formidable fighter and a loyal asset to my team, it doesn't matter what her gender is." Emmett nods and looks over at Sav, nodding his head in respect. I like him. "Right, those are my Riders. The most important person here, however, is my wife, Alexiana. She is your Queen, if you disrespect her, I will kill you myself. Understand?"

The prospects nod and Bear grins, this is gonna be fun.