Chapter 37: Marielle Lennox

Jesus, he knows exactly what to do to keep me teetering on the edge of reality and euphoria. His touch his gentle as he coasts his fingers over my body but when he grips my hips, he does it tight enough to bruise.

He has finally removed his jeans and is laying kisses down my stomach to my navel, looking at me for consent before dragging my panties down my legs. I've never had a man's face between my thighs before, Jerry favouring that I pleasure him not he pleasures me. The orgasm Jules gave me on that island was the first one that I had that was induced by a man, I normally gave myself the fix.

Looking down now and seeing him biting my inner thighs and kissing my hipbones but so clearly neglecting where I need him the most. I writhe and lift my hips from the bed to try and speed up the process, knowing that he is in full control at this point. I mean I can hardly form a thought.

He presses my hips down to the bed with a stern look on his face. "Patience, baby. I've waited a long fucking time for this." I whine again and allow him to have his way with me. My eyes roll back into my head as his tongue runs over my slit, God why didn't we do this before?

I run my fingers through his hair, moaning his name as he presses on my clit and drives his tongue in and out of me at an agonisingly slow pace. I jump at the intrusion when his fingers slip in and curl in a way that has me biting my lip, so I don't scream loud enough to wake the neighbours. With that and the pressure on my clit and his magical tongue it doesn't take much longer before I experience my second orgasm of the night. I call out his name as he pulls his fingers out of me, licking them straight afterwards.

I don't even have it in me to be embarrassed. He relieves himself of his underwear and climbs back up so that he can see into my eyes. "You sure about this?" He whispers, I don't use words to reply, just grab the back of his neck and kiss him hungrily. I just want him to put his dick right where I need him and not stop until I'm breathless.

He rolls his condom on before gently slipping into me. He knows that I haven't slept with anyone in years so I'm not accustomed to the feeling. It stings as he drives all the way in, after a minute or so I roll my hips and beg him to keep moving. We swallow each other's moans in hasty, open mouthed kisses, biting each other as he thrusts in an out. Driving in hard enough to bud up and tear a loud moan from me and dirty nothings from him.

God Lord, after this I don't know how I'll keep my hands off of him.

I dig my nails into his back, and I know I'm probably drawing blood but the way he speeds up and fucks me perfectly just tells me that he likes it. He brings his hand up and rests it on my throat, his thumb resting on my chin which I lick as he stares down at me. I gyrate and lift my hips to match his and pull him closer with my ankles.

He groans and tightens his grip on my hand that he has pressed into the bed, "God, you're gonna kill me."

"Jules, I'm gonna-"

"Cum, baby." I shudder and my eyes roll back into my head, but he rolls my head, forcing me to keep eye contact as he rips me apart with ecstasy. My pussy milks him so hard that after a few more thrusts he explodes, he rests his forehead against mine as we both come down from our highs.

He pulls out and discards of the condom before lifting me and carrying me into the bathroom. Littering gentle kisses on my face as I giggle softly at the ticklish feeling. I know I'm bright pink and my hair is a mess; I probably look well-loved and well fucked. Both of which are true.

He runs us a bath and I sit between his legs, my back pressed against his chest. He brushes his hands across the skin on my arms as if he's fascinated by it. "You are beautiful." His voice is soft and deep, laced with admiration and desire.

"So are you." He chuckles and I feel the vibrations from his chest, shivering with delight at the sound. "You have such a gorgeous laugh, you know?" He leans forward and plants more kisses on the side of my face, making me laugh and bring my shoulder up to protect my neck from his attack.

"Thank you, baby." He strokes my hair back and I rest my head against his shoulder as I relish in the last few hours of my life. He never once questions the scars just kisses over them, didn't mention the stretch marks just licked and bit at them. Jerry said that no one but him could love me but I know that isn't true. Jules loves me, all of me, scars, trauma, baggage, whatever, he loves me anyway.

I turn around, straddling him and brushing his face with my hands. He looks up at me with adoration which just makes my cheeks pinker. "I am so goddamn grateful for you, Julian Atlas. You saved my life; you love our daughter with every part of you and you love me despite everything. I don't know what I would do without you."

"You'll never have to find out, I wouldn't survive without you. You support me and care and I can trust you with anything. You are fucking mine and I love you with everything inside of me."

"I love you so much."