Chapter 39: Marielle Lennox

Going back to school is probably the most annoying things I've ever done in my life. I liked studying from home and seeing my friends all day every day, eating proper meals not just snacking infrequently between lectures. I had to double up my work during my time off and I'm finally caught up and heading back out of the lecture halls with Boat Shoes by my side.

Now that is definitely something I did not miss; this guy is sincerely creepy and even with my jacket on that literally says 'Property of Hunter' he continues. You'd think he'd get the message though I suppose Old Ladies don't really mean much outside of MC's so he probably still thinks he could win me over which could never happen. I'd rather sell my soul to the Devil and go down swinging than leave Hunter.

I'm having this rant in my head as I head back out to the parking lot now that my full day of labs has been completed. Since I missed them while I was gone my lovely professor - probably only gave me that courtesy because he's fucking my friend and I caught him doing it once - allowed me to do them today and today only. It was extremely stressful, and I had to try and remember so many different practicals at once.

Thankfully the lowest grade I got was a C, I'm pretty happy with the end results so I'm going to let it go that this guy continues to talk. I mean it would've been polite of me to actually listen, but I faded out ages ago, really not giving a shit about what he has to say especially after he mentioned taking me on a date.

I skip down the steps though knowing that my gorgeous biker will be here to pick me up. He offered and I couldn't be bothered to drive, and I like watching all the girls get jealous that he is mine. It's fun being possessive, perks of being an Old Lady you can do it without getting judged because the men are the same, if not worse.

Boat Shoes is still with me as I spot Jules leaning against his bike with his phone in his hand, completely ignoring the looks he's getting. It's like he can sense me because he looks up and smiles, eyes lighting up and his body immediately heading over to me. He seems to ignore Boat Shoes as well as he kisses me deeply, squeezing my ass tightly which makes me squeal and laugh into his mouth.

"Hi baby."

"Hello, lovely!" I cheer breathlessly, making him chuckle and press me tighter to his body.

"Who is this, Elle?" Boat Shoes reminds me of his presence, and I turn my head to look at him. I would've thought he'd be smart enough to leave considering I've rejected his advances dozens of times; he also just saw a man kiss me and squeeze my butt. Surely that tells a man I'm taken.

Jules doesn't say a word just lifts my hair off the jacket and points at 'Hunter' with a look that says, 'fuck off, you fucking idiot'. I laugh into his chest as Boat Shoes finally takes the hint and pisses off. "Who the hell is that? I see him around you all the time."

"I don't actually know his name; I just call him Boat Shoes."

"God, I love you."

"Hmm, I love me too." He pushes me up against the bike with a stern glare, running his hands all over my body and resting against my hips.

"What was that, baby?" His voice is deep, husky and goddamn perfect as it weakens my knees and fires up my sex drive. It's been a week since we slept together and we can never find enough time to do anything recently, a toddler, school and clean up has been ripping away any free time we may have had.

I just can't fucking wait until I graduate and I'm hoping Jules rewards me for doing so.

"I'm just telling you how much I love me, darling." My voice is breathless, but the playful tone just sparks up a reaction from him. He growls and starts kissing my neck while I laugh, rolling my head back and allowing him more access. If he wants to tease me that's fine, in the end it'll be him begging for me.

"You don't love me, hmm? You don't love how I make you feel." He brushes his hands up and underneath my top, probably feeling my heart jump at my ribcage trying to join his. He hums as his lips continue to caress my face and neck, nibbling at my earlobes and I catch the look of the students watching us. I start laughing, realising we're basically giving them a live sex show.

"Jules." I moan softly, he smirks against my skin which makes me shiver. It's bad but I love it when he gets cocky, he's such a quiet person that I'm kinda surprised he's the dominant type but I'm quite willing to let him have his way with me... Again. "People are watching."

"I don't care, I can touch my damn woman whenever I want to."

I pull him out of my neck and kiss him languidly, gently running my tongue over his and pull his bottom lip into my mouth and suck on it. "I do love you, Jules." I bite hard enough to make him bleed and his eyes narrow lustfully, his hands tightening on my waist.

"We're going back to the house, Sav has Gem." I nod excitedly and slip onto the bike behind him. I never thought I'd like riding a motorbike, I mean I saw them in the movies when I was younger, I always thought my Prince Charming would roll up on a horse or a Mercedes. Turns out he rides up on a Harley and I get to press myself against his back and run my hands along his abs as we ride to our home that we share with our daughter.

I get to feel the wind on my face, recognise the freedom that I never got to have before and all because my best friend fell in love and ended up bringing me along for the ride.

Ride or die, Lexie said, and damn am I willing to ride.