|2|

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jungkook was walking through the Busan High School section in the front lane where the garden at the entrance was crowded with many students, freshmen and sophomores of different sizes and color roaming around while other staff and teachers with files and folders managed in their two delicate hands made way to their respective vehicles in the parking slot beside the big garden.

Just behind the fountain stood his target, his lover whom he was gonna betray with all his true feelings just because his dad had made him and given him a deal. He knew that if someone else was given this duty then most probably the love of his life would have been killed in front of his eyes. At least he had reduced it into kidnapping and a ransom session though he didn't trust his dad completely. He knew that his dad would change his mind but Jungkook would never let his lover die no matter what.

On a bench with legs crossed and his right hand supporting his chin, with eyes glued to a book sat Jimin with his backpack held closer to his body with his left arm wrapped around it. Jungkook was in a black hoodie and his green jeans which he had hopped onto hoping that Jimin wouldn't recognize him as he knew that Jimin knew almost each and every clothing in his wardrobe. Jungkook knew that spying on his lover would be a fun job for he loved watching over his short Jiminie~~.

However as each and every moment passed, his heart stabbed him in a deep cut on realizing how less he was gonna be with Jimin and how less he deserved him. Jimin was unaware of anything as of now which could be seen in his posture and as he always said, there was the usual one or two girls walking nearby him and asking for phone numbers which he politely refused. For the many clingy ones, he would just give a fake number and get it through with.

Every time a boy moved closer to Jimin on the bench, Jungkook would grit his teeth and pat his chest, hoping that his ferocity of a lion wouldn't pop out then. For he didn't wanna be in the newspaper the very next day on the front page under the headlines, "A BOY IN BLACK SLICED THE THROAT OFF AN ANNOYING POOR FRESHMAN!"

Jimin heard the bell rang and he sighed which made Jungkook smile for he thought of how rarely Jimin sighed when he walked around with Jungkook. Jimin always sighed when he felt fed up of or irritated. Jimin kept reading even though the bell went and Jungkook saw Jimin pouting now and then as he took a peek at his watch. Jungkook knew the reason as it was because Jimin's Technical Computer classes began at nine and there was only precisely a minute more before the very strict Mrs. Ara entered the class with her roll calling list.

Finally, Jimin got up and stretched his arms like a cute puppy who was frustrated to get to class. Jungkook took a peek at him from behind the falling fountain and waited for Jimin to toss it.

Jungkook blushed even further when he saw the book Jimin was reading. It was the very famous one-shot story of "When Harry Met Sally" which Jungkook had recommended for him. Jungkook couldn't buy it for him and he was pretty sad but Jimin had made it up by borrowing it from the public librarian, it seems.

Aww!!He always read what I tell him to~~

Jungkook watched as Jimin slipped the book inside his empty Kookie and Chimmy edition bag, took a coin from inside his pocket, and faced the fountain of water behind him. He held both his hands together and closed his eyes, in the prayer posture and tossed the coin into the water after shouting, "PLEASE ANGEL...PLEASE DO GRANT ME THIS WISH."

It was one thing Jungkook never knew about his Jimin. Jimin never told him what he wished for when asked as Jimin believed that the wishes when shared would never come true especially when you share it with someone who was in the wish. Jungkook always tried to trick him into confessing it but Jimin remained the clever dude who would always wink and let it off.