|11|

'Will everything be fine?"

Maria asked Jungkook, nibbling her nails. She had been wobbly ever since the platter of foods along with some extra cheesy ham sandwiches came along. Jungkook was busy with thoughts, still thinking over when he would gain a chance to meet him. The one in the apron. His lover. His bed mate. The one who had put him in a mess. 

Why! He didn't even know what his name was. Well, his dad had said it was, 'Jimin', then it had to be, right? Such confusions roamed around his head, as the latter looked up and down while gobbling down some morsels.

"Don't tell Unnie but you are surely a picky eater"

Little did she know, if Jungkook started eating, then it would be better than running off instead of stopping him. However, the youngest spoke nothing. He laughed a little at the remark, showed a thumbs up, and ate slowly. Having left the other half of the plate untouched, he thanked Maria so she would leave.

"The plate?"

"I will bring it downstairs, after packing"

She shrugged her shoulders, mumbled something about weird teenagers, and walked off. Jungkook immersed himself in the precious time, to unpack himself. There wasn't much for him, except the appliances that he had managed to steal from the prison supplies. Well, he was crooked of course though he had reasons for being so. The genes did run in the family.

The hysteria of meeting Jimin and his family hadn't got over him, so he hummed beautifully a song he had heard from the taxi radio, which went, "You are me, I am you'' softly while indulging in the cleaning process, a song that had made him often think of his enemy.

Jungkook washed his clothes, tidied the single bed, dusted off the windows' lizard poop and accumulations, and receded to the bathroom to bathe and get himself fresh. The washroom possessed a huge problem, for it was as dirty as drainage so it took him about an hour to finish it off. But, hilarious enough and upsetting, to the end, the detergent came to its death.

"Shit!', he exclaimed, and finding himself naked, he smacked his face again.

"Why did I bloody have to undress?"

Opening the door in a wink, he screamed, 

"SOME DETERGENT PLEASE...ROOM NUMBER 3...Wait! What was my room number?"

Discovering how stupid he was, he remained inside, absolutely distressed by what mess he had got into. It was about three-fourths done, and Jungkook decided to complete the bathe, even though it hurt him to leave it aside absolutely mucky because of the mere lack of a cleaning solution.

It was when he heard a soft opening of the door. A close. Jungkook peered through the door halfway. There stood the impossible, Jimin in casual wear with a mop on his hand, eyebrows conveying joy and also amazement.

"Here you go.."

His fingers lend in the solution, while he averted gaze in case the former felt embarrassed while bathing, to collect something from him. Jungkook but as a matter of fact was turned on. He was as naked as the sea, and here stood Jimin in casual wear, more of a white shirt and no sort of pants, with a mop, looking elsewhere. Jungkook bit his lip. He was absolutely in the mood for it.

Jimin however was busy roaming the room with his eyes. He was surprised. The cleaned and polished room, was rather bizarre because only he knew as to how this room had been. It was full of dirty poop or he could say, even worse. 

That was when Jimin turned his eyes to Jungkook.

The youngest stood staring, without resuming his bath. Jimin sensed the tension. He stared hard, which made Jungkook look elsewhere. Silence lingered as a head of a wet sexy boy hung from the door and another aproned pantless boy stood at the entrance, awkwardly as if he knew how this would end.

"...Thanks..."

That was it. Jungkook said it. Now, Jimin could have left but he didn't move. He kept gazing, without taking even a step towards the door. Now, he could have gone because there wasn't anything to be done except for a talk if it was possible after the bath. Otherwise, there was no meaning to be there.

This is the conclusion Jungkook came to reach. So he couldn't stop himself. He pulled in Jimin by the arm, in just one tug, and closed the bathroom door. 

Jungkook was fully naked. But Jungkook wouldn't allow Jimin to be naked as of now. He pushed him to the wall, lifted his arms, intertwined them, and kissed him. The neck, the armpits, the face, and finally down, between his legs too. It did take time, just because the shower was on. Jungkook just carried him by the waist and moved to the falling water. Both of them turned wet as hell. Muffled breathing as Jungkook kissed him harder. Jimin would move his neck from right to left, pulling him closer by the hips. They stood wet, as Jungkook slowly removed Jimin's shirt buttons. They were sticking to his body, as he kneeled to get them undone. He felt for his panties and just removed them off like it wasn't meant to be there.

They were both naked. Just their bodies discovering the joy they wanted. This was new because never had they experience this before, especially in a bathroom. Jimin would be the ones overpowering sometimes, while others,s it would be Jungkook. The youngest lifted Jimin by the legs and sat on the closet. They kissed harder as Jimin wrapped his legs tighter. Jimin kept moaning when Jungkook hugged him and moaned. 

Unlike other times, they weren't sweating because of the water. Jungkook entered softly, then harder and finally it had ended even before it had started. Jimin also sat on Jungkook's knees, as he moved back his sexy hair so he could wrap his arms tighter. The way they both closed their eyes and felt the eight-second pleasure itself was enough to explain that this is what they had wanted.

However,  Both of them were exhausted. 

Not a word was uttered during the entire time.

It was dismissed off as 'bathroom cleaning fun'.

'Where were you, Jimin~ah? I was searching the whole hotel for you"

Jimin shrugged and smiled, "I was cleaning for the newcomers. Just changed because I looked terrible"

"Why is your hair so wet?!"

She kept asking questions, much to Jungkook's annoyance.

He was busy eating, among many other hotel tenants. However, he failed to be unhappy, because he knew that one session was enough for the apologies, the happiness, and the patient waiting.

Had Jimin not enjoyed it, then he would have thought otherwise.

But what the elder said before leaving, after a small peck on the bed,  had caught Kookie's soul.

It conveyed something more than pleasure. 

"I am going to make this right...I am going to make 'we' right"