|9|

Jungkook paid the man with shaky hands saying, "No No..please accept them...No..please do...You should...You should...", saying so he pushed the money into the man's hands, grasped his tears inside, took his red backpack and he ran inside the hotel.He was still yet so dumbfounded to perceive the facts that he just ran inside. A plump but not so chubby woman stopped him with a hand. She was in an apron , purple like her cheeks which had some liquid streaking everywhere and she had those same eyes he devoured at bed.

".. Where the hell are you running off to? First, pay and then do get in."

Her voice was hoarse, unlike the shrill voice a female lead of her age would have. Somewhere a pressure cooker went, "Sheeeeeeesh" while around him was a reception counter stacked beautifully with papers telephone and other appliances. A fan whirring and stairs which led upstairs.

"How are you planning to stay like this? Answer me"

Jungkook noticed the cleanliness. He recollected the cleanliness of Jimin, who used to get angry when a book was never its place, or a cloth tidied not folded. 

'..I have the ,money....How much would it be?"

The woman shook her head in irritation, but she was stopped abruptly by a voice. It was a kind voice of another woman who walked in. she was wearing a cute pink frock which looked unwashed and pants that was faded yellow. Her hair untided and shoes half tron but a face as pretty as Jimin's. Yes, this should have been his mother.

".....What is this Maria?HOW DARE YOU INSULT A CUSTOMER?",she screamed in pain and she turned to Jungkook,' sorry son...Can I ask you which room you would like to occupy?"

The kindness flushing in. 

The same eyes.

The exact same voice.

Jungkook felt like crying but he held in. But it was a huge failure when she asked, "Son, why you crying?'..Look Maria you MADE HIM CRY ! HOW CAN YOU BE SO RUDE  ? Gosh! I don't understand people like you..I REALLY DON'T!!!" . She was wiping off the tears which trickled down his cheek with her sleeves. Along with that sudden realization made her apologize, "Look, these sleeves are dirty , my son. Why won't you go and get dressed? Then, lets have a cup of tea. MARIA NEEDS LESSONS TO BE TAUGHT!"
Saying so, she started to drag him off to the first floor. To the left he heard a small sound more like a cutting tone. His head drifted to the side and there he was.

Jimin,

He was in  a white apron. his hair ragged like spines of a porcupine poking out ,his hands busily cutting vegetables on the slicing pad, while almost immediately his left hand mixed the ingredients in a frying pan which had burning oil. The pressure cooker had been switched off. Jungkook refused to go upstairs and the mother who had already reached his floor called from above,

'Come, my son. Come."

But Jungkook turned around, and he walked.

The kitchen doors were open.

Into , he walked and some screams from behind him (most probably from the annoying Maria) came ,"Yah! Don't go in there..KIDS THESE DAYS, AIGOO!', it was followed by vigorous shuffling of feet and other mumbles, but Jungkook kept walking. His legs were dragged by a feeling he couldn't hold back.

He walked and walked until he reached in front of the kitchen counter. And inches away stood Jimin, his hands and face busily buried in the cooking businesses. He wanted to call but his mouth said nothing. A satisfaction engulfed him. Jimin learnt to cook. Otherwise the est he made was kimbap which he flushed with much more salt and much less sugar.

He kept staring and it was only when Maria's arms started to drag him back with screams, did he look up, "YOU BOY! I WILL SUE YOU FOR GETTING INTO THE KICTHEN WITH DIRTY FEET..OH MY GOD! JUYOUNG UNNIE WILL GET MAD!"
Jungkook kept staring dreamily.

Jimin's eyes met his. The moment his eyes met. Realization dawned and a tear escaped his eye, a mouth shivering. Jungkook smiled and he had tears too. Jimin slowly closed his eyes and opened it again, to actually check whether he was dreaming. Jungkook gasped a little with ugly sobs ecaping his mouth. 

The moment was so good to be true. Ofcpurse, the tears showed that each had suffered. But jungkook knew that Jimin had actually got him into this mess but had saved him too. His father arriving to pick him up, the two week jail life instead of a year, the way the murder hadn't reached proper ears-everything meant Jimin had greived too. 

At the absence of love.

At the absence of euphoria.

The moment was too precious as they kept looking at each other.Too precious to be broken by words of welcome or words of apology. It was merely a moment to be cherished . To stare at the love of your life who was only in dreams for a fortnight. The life being apart was like an eternity.

Jimin watched as Maria struggled to drag away Jungkook, who was mercilessly hauled with legs smoothly overcoming friction sliding across the white broken tiles.His face didn't avert the gaze and he almost saw the whole of Jimin who left the ingredients burned and the knife cut through his skin, but he too remained still smiling and crying as he stared at Jungkook.

Jimin said nothing.

Neither did Jungkook.

But before Jungkook left the vast kitchen  with three workers, including Jimin, he saw Jimin's mouthing him, 

"You are here"

Jungkook nodded slightly with a half grin.

The experience of serendipity.

It was too good to be true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 1 is over.🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧💛💛Thanks for the enormous love..I have been writing a lot ever since then when you guys accepted me with your lovely heart.

Season 2 begins shortly. 🥰

Now, stop despising Jimin. He was a good guy or not? Its not so clear but i assure you the facts. Stay tuned!

Season 2 ~~~~TITLE NAME

🤩🤩🤩Make It Right 🥰🥰🥰

or

💖Waste it On me 💌