|6|

Jungkook wasn't even in the right mind to listen to the instructions laid before him by the elder senior police who was shoving a stick onto his chin while he ordered,"........You will be in for six months and ....I feel sad......Your parents.....signatures are required. Still underage to be imprisoned.....", on and on he went while Jungkook stared into blank space. It was absolutely nonsense! Jimin's identity remained a secret. A secret which was going to haunt his dreams and behead him of a peaceful life in prison.

Jungkook felt insecure and betrayed. He hadn't even felt a tinge of despondency when he had realized Jimin had actually pushed the crime into his hands. He would do anything for Jimin-such was his love. He recalled the hurting stories the latter had shared with him on long sleepless nights.

"Jungkook~ah, it is never composed at home. Dad is always blaming me for what he ends up doing. He wants me to get married , have kids and live a life like any other countryside kid. But I am not a simple kid . i have dreams, expectations. I have many things to accomplish. Like this very moment, I am completing one of my drea--"

Jungkook rolled onto Jimin's lap and he shut him up with a kiss.

"Let me hear your present dream. ", whispered Jungkook onto his ears.

Jimin moaned in pleasure as he felt those sexy lips tracing his wide chest.

"This-s-s-s.....Is a dream....To be with-h-h- you-u-u...."

A tear escaped his eye. A wooden cane banged against the table disturbing Jungkook's thoughts. He drifted back and he bowed with respect as he witnessed all eyes of every police turning towards him. The one with the cane was screaming,"YOUR GODDAMN ADDRESS NOW!"

Jungkook knew everything was going out of control.

He was betrayed and deceived by someone who hadn't exposed his identity.

Fury. Hurt . Tears.

They were engulfing the speechless Jungkook. He couldn't realize when he had fallen for this trap.Well, after all it made sense. He had got fooled instead of the latter. He had been the villain but now, he was the loser. Jungkook made out a fake address and he spilled it with pretentious stammering.There was nothing he was not fake about except Love.

The police who seemed to be the superior, as his name tag said gave one last glimpse at Jungkook, spitted at the floor and walked off after making out those words of disgust,"Your parents will have to look for a good lawyer or else you are never getting out of bars. Who you killed is the king of business . "

Jungkook flicned at the final statement. 

The King Of Business.

Is that what he meant...?

Once again, a past memory came floating back.

Hands intertwined. A beautiful smile on both faces . Lips curled up as if both were shy. Both in black . They were walking down the street in the most fashionable endearing way one could imagine. Some would gossip,"Aigoo~~~Can they be less obvious?" while some elders would grin and say," The young age is indeed something I miss."

Jimin would listen to all these remarks and smile widely making his eyes disappear. Jungkook would be in his own world and he wasn't the type to give an ear to these. After this silent walk , they had reached home to welcome their first fight.

Jimin was tired and he wanted Jungkook to cook.It was like always and Kookie never gave a big notice. But when Jimin started to talk while he cooked made things go out of control. Jimin was giving small guesses after their walk to Jungkook about people's remarks ," Jungkook~ah, old people say they miss their teenage life when they see us both." Jungkook would be grilling chicken then and he would just hum,"Aww!!! They must be really sad." Jimin would pout as it wasn;t what he was trying to imply. He gave a second try," Look, even youngsters saw us and told us to be less obvious. Heheh...."

But Jungkook grinned widely and he sheepishly said, " Well we were just holding hands and walking. Should that make us more obvious? Kids nowadays...talk crap."

The last words cut through Jimin and he gritted his teeth .

Jungkook didn't notice due to the whirring sound of the mixer and he just smiled as he made the supplies. He was too busy to notice and by the time, the table was served Jimin was nowhere to be seen.

"Chimmy~ah.....Where are you???? Your Kookie made many delicacies for you."

The next five minutes was a full argument.

Jimin came like a rhino in fury and he spurted out that the food was meant for some other lover and not him. Being Confused, Jungkook didn't speak but he felt furious when Jimin started to blab about other issues like family."are you dating me for real Jungkook~ah?....If yes, then take me to your dad at least. IS HE STILL IN THE GODDAMN HOSPITAL WITH A TUBE INSIDE HIS MOUTH, LIKE YOU FUCKING SAY ALL THE TIME?"

Slap!

Jungkook was burning with anger and disapproval. Jimin started to tear up but he fought back saying," My dad is the King Of Business. Even if I leave you abandoned in some hill after a break up, I will be fine. You won't be ....You will be still-l-l-l crying over-r-r-r me ......*******"

Jungkook sighed after the reminisce.

Yep! Jimin was ofcourse absolutely correct.

it was just him who was suffering now.

He didn't even know what Jimin was doing now.

most probably f**** some other guy while moaning," This is my dream-m-m...to be with-h-h you-u-u-u.."

Jungkook clenched his fists and his nails dug into the skin, crushing his own epithelium . The police looked at Jungkook's hands and he pulled up his eyebrows in confusion. Jungkook said nothing. The police felt insulted. Not even one culprit showed as much confidence as the one standing in front of him in his twenties clenching his teeth and hands . It was utter disrespect.

However, it was too late.

The police grabbed Jungkook by his collar and screamed at his fellow partners who were shivering as they witnessed the daily schedules again. They were never used to it.

"WE ARE GOING TO TEACH THIS LOSER A LESSON! J HOPE AND JIN, FOLLOW ME WITH YOUR WHIPS. HUNDRED IS OUR AIM!"

Jungkook didn't sleep that night.🤧🤧🤧

He couldn't........

His back bone was burning .

With hurt from a whip that slashed the skin off his back.

While his mind gave him no peace as it floated back to those good old memories of being in bed with an angel.

His Jimin without whom he felt absolutely insane!

The thought of him in some other mattress with another stranger left him gritting his teeth until he felt the rough surface of enamel creating vibrations along the white smooth layer.

He had to get out of prison.

He had to.