For You Guys 💝

Everyone~~~~~My Purple Armys and Jikookers 🥰

Are you guys safe and happy at your homes with your loved ones? Hope you are ...♥️

Its been a crazy week with many things jumping out of nowhere and all my stories have been lagging . I share unnie's account and she too has been going through her shark week lately which gives her no choice but to sleep and consume drinks and foods now and then.

I promise to update often though I can never stick onto one timetable due to my tiring issues. But I will be writing and already two chapters in each story are on the editing process.

Its almost Eid here and the entire family is in a joyous mood even though with the pandemic going on , millions are dying.

I have been reading a lot now, guys and writing and doing the former was a bit diffcult.

As a family , I would like to recommend some thriller books for you. These are some of the famous masterpieces from which I grab writing techniques and unique pen style.The entire week has been a reading week, in case you are furious with my VERY LATE UPDATES.

Some are romances while some other detectives. The reviews will be flooding in the network and if you are someone who was crying for a good book, then here you go. Though Wattpad might not provide you these books. You will have to download it or buy it but its worth the money, let me assure you.

This was my reading weeek schedule.

The Kite Runner-Khalid Hosseini _ (If you wanna bawl your eyes out crying)

Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Awesome detective story--SUSPENSE WAS LIKE----WOW!HOLY SHIT!)

The Lingering Poets ( A suicidal thriller though I can assure you ...your way of thinking of your existence and hardships will transform after you read this.)

Finally, the entire Percy Jackson series to end my reading day with some science romantic fiction.

Hope you could actually relate with what was going on so you feel some unworthy sympathy to the busy body me . I assure you that I wouldn't lag very often.

Editing of the chapters are going on.

Thanks for your love...I have no words to say ...I am bounded to all of those followers and the ones who added this silly jikooky story into their libraries....Khamsamida 💕😫

Borahae~~~Until the net release

Still then, stay healthy and happy.

After a 20 episode, will come another note where I thank the followers and give them a big hug ..hehe......I LOVE YOU...I PURPLE YOU 💜

Pls be safe 🥺..If you are safe, them Surely I am too..

💘Author nim Unnie~~~~✌️

~~~~~~~~~~~~Editing is taking place and I will be uploading in days itself. Adding it to your lib gives you recent updates ..hehe....Just kidding....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lachimolala everyone ~~~~~