|3|

Jimin's POV

"How long ? ", his voice made way with great difficulty though he knew that it was impossible to convince a man who had taken it's decision.

His dad looked up from the untouched food and stared blankly, " A week utmost. Pack your bags. "

Jimin nodded slightly and he didn't feel hungry at all by the news. His stomach was growling at him and it felt like a big stone had just cracked open his delicate heart.

"Can't-t-t-t you think-k-k over it-t-t?", Jimin whispered just as his dad got up from the chair to wash after one spoon of ramen.

Just a  sigh was heard.

" It's for your safety. Don't repeat the mistakes that have already taken place. "

Jimin bit his lower lip.

His dad had closed the dining room door with a "Bang" and Jimin broke down with hands-on his face covered for he knew leaving Korea would mean leaving his beautiful life with his bunny and his planned future.

He knew leaving HIM would be like letting go of everything all at once...

He felt like dying.

He knew that his dad had done everything for his safety and will only do so for his care but he just couldn't make the fact as to why his dad suddenly wanted to shift to San Francisco.

He always knew his dad was waiting for a job offer and the very simple fact that his dad must have got a promotion only meant sense to him.

He knew missing anyone but his Kookie was why he just didn't wanna leave.

How was he gonna tell Kookie this?

How was he gonna?

He didn't wanna leave.

He felt like dying again and again.

He was always thinking of the days he and his dear bunny would dress up for the most awaited occasion of their lives. The day they swore to be each other's promises but... Now that this is happening... 

Jimin bit his lower lip and he thought of the incidents that he had heard through the flash of the phone.

He knew leaving Kookie was so hard.

Especially when he was his savior.

His jealous man who made him feel wanted.

The man who only deserved him.

Suddenly the phone rang.

It was Jungkook.

Jimin stared at the phone buzzing, "My Love ❤ Kookie~ah." He didn't feel like taking the phone for he knew that Jungkook would sense the trouble and gloom in his words and finally Jimin would just end up crying through the phone.

So he just took the buzzing impatient phone and his coat after drinking the mango shake, to sprint off for the door.

He wanted to meet Jungkook then itself.

After he told him what he really wanted to do.

Propose him.

Jungkook POV

Jungkook was getting impatient like hell. He was feeling as if Jimin hadn't called after he had cut the dial abruptly due to the disgusting girls earlier.

But he knew his Jimin was acting weird

He always took his calls.

Even if he was sick, Jimin would take the call.

Jungkook was trying for the fourth time and he felt damn annoyed. He didn't even go home after he lost sight of his Jimin and he was roaming around the main street which was two lanes right of Jimin mansion and he was feeling irritated and a bit worried for Jimin wasn't picking up.

"What the hell? Did something happen to him as he walked home? "

Jungkook was biting his nails in worry and he knew calling his dad was out of the option as he would just say randomly, "Oh! He must be somewhere thereabouts. Don't you worry? "

Jungkook always knew his dad was a piece of trash who gave no notice to his only son.

He only cherished his eldest daughter who was his co helper and the administrative assistant of all the businesses.

Due to the fact that Jimin lost his mother after his birthday, his dad was never ever excited about his birth which Jk knew.

But what has happened to him?

What?

The moment Jungkook stopped walking to think about why Jimin was acting strange, two arms wrapped around his back which left him relieved for he knew those small white hands and the very small pinky that he played with all the time.

Jungkook didn't turn. He just held those arms and enquired, "Can't you pick up? You made me Afraid. "

A small voice came from the back, "Making you afraid is what is my next aim. "

Jungkook just laughed at his small joke.

He then slowly played with the pinky and he asked, "How was my Jiminie~~..? Did you eat something today? "

No answer from behind.

Jungkook asked again, "Jimin~ah...? "

No reply.

Jungkook turned around and the moment he did, he felt the two arms wrapped around him giving way and his Jimin was falling down on his knees managing all the weight on UK's muscular body.

Jungkook gasped and caught the falling Jimin. That is when he saw.

Jimin was only half-conscious.

He was gasping for breath and his legs were giving way as they were not able to stand on its feet.

Jungkook picked up Jimin by the legs and he held him close.

He was tearing up.

"Jimin~ah..... What happened?," Cried Jungkook. "What-t-t is going on--n-n? "

That is when Jungkook saw.

Few cuts on Jimin hand.

He saw them leaking with blood. They were recent and the hands of Jimin was flooded with blood on the back. Because Jimin full sleeves were pulled out one couldn't observe it in one glance.

He choked and he ran towards the direction of Jiimin's mansion, the closest place for help.

He was crying like a broken angel,

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU JIMIN~AH? ATLEAST SPEAK UP... DID YOU DO THESE? HUH? OR WHO IS THAT ASSHOLE? "

Jimin half-opened eyes sensed the tension in Jungkook's eyes.

He managed a small smile and he hugged the running Jungkook who was flying with Jimin in his arms through the lanes.

Jimin made out his words,

"I---i----I......... "

Jungkook was panting for breath but he was all ears to Jimin.

"I don't...... Wanna-a-a... Live-e-e-e. Without..... You........ "

Jungkook pulled himself to a stop when he heard that.

===============================