|12|

Jungkook's POV

After this funny encounter, there hadn't been much of actually getting Jimin to himself. He was always busy, and on top of everything, he kept on running even when he tried to take breaks in between. Seeing him busy made Jungkook hurt, but it was useless. As he had said after one afternoon, after having served food to the entire tenants there, "It's my Jungkook-ssi. I have to do as they ask me to. Besides, we make our living out of this"

/Then what was all that mess?/

/Why did you pretend to be someone?/

/Why did you kill an innocent person like him?/

/Why did you frame me for that?/

Jungkook wasn't really concerned about the last question. Because the after-effects of it had arrived and left like the wind. In case, even if it popped out of his mind, maybe even once, he knew how guilty his little angel would be for having done so. However, he had to know the truth. Because only then, would he be able to go back to his place. To be the real 'he'. 

Days rolled by softly, like a roller coaster. As it kept rolling and rolling, the sight of the daily Jimin made him yearn for one more day. Money hadn't been a problem, since an envelope did come n rolling every alternate day from the nearest post station in the form of a speed post, carrying a bundle of it which could make him stand for more than two days. However, he knew this meant only one thing. It was time, for him to leave after having accomplished his duty. 

"Your only one soul, and yet I yearn so much for you~~

Be mine, Oh Lord, give me him, even if he be a jew~~

I pray, you would guide me to him, don't make me shoo~

Share me and him in a globe of sky and dew~~"

Jungkook hummed along to his words, making meaning to the little hobby he had ever since he was a child. Scribbling down those words which made more sense than any sense in his life, he mingled into music and notes; singing them out loud in his room. The clean household made his mind calm, the bucket getting embraced with water lightened his heart and so did this moment, and so did this free life; waking up to see Jimin's face, enjoying moments with him in bed, and having the food he made, helping him in buying supplies secretly, spending more time with him and then dozing off to a night he dreamed of him.  

"Wow! Your voice is...so...", the feminine puppy tone of Jimin interrupted him.

Jungkook who had stopped after the first verse swirled around in his bathrobe and smiled widely, a bit embarrassed and yet so delighted to see his little one. He rushed to him, at closed the door behind his back, taking him up in his arms.

"My Jiminie~~", he sang, while swirling around the laughing Jimin in his arms till they flopped upon the bed. The two, then gasped as their head began to go round and round a million times, making them dizzy. Jimin held his eyes and shook it, making the sideways Jungkook chuckle. He sure knew how to do dumb stuff and yet look so awesome at the same time.

"I missed you", Jungkook said, staring at him through a third eye.

"I knew that".

Nothing more was said for five minutes. Just them two waving their legs in the air, while lying on the bed. The bed where they had sex about six or seven times, that it had been boring to do it there again. One unexpected afternoon, Jungkook had seemingly taken off Jimin in his arms from the kitchen that didn't need him for the time being, to a nearby bathroom where the fucked twice in the toilet. That difference had excited them twice, giving more hope and ideas.