Chapter 8 - Missing

It was now extremely lonely at the tree of feelings.

Especially for Moon. He was now beginning to miss all of his bad guys, since they were already a small family unit. Of course there was chaos in the household they lived in, which family didn't. But it was Moon's family, after he had stopped being with Star.

There were the murder squad that consisted off Killer, Dust and Horror who were the chaotic middle children. You couldn't keep an eye off of them for five minutes, or else they would sneak off and go buy some stuff in the middle of the night or accidently murder someone. 

Error was the right hand man, someone that Moon could depend on. Even if at first the two hated one another, getting into fights most off the time. But they came to a mutual agreement that the wanted the same thing, so why not team up to take other the world together.

Cross was the little brother really, getting picked on by everyone else. But god forbid if Cross got injured by Ink, since the murder squad would then tell Cross to sit out while they beat the hell out of Ink. Cross was also childish and immature, but still had a heart of gold.

Moon let out a quite sigh, before picking at the grass. He was slightly bored off being here. Staring at his tormentors ugly faces, as he could feel their dark intentions. Thankfully Moon was never, ever to far away from the smaller guardians.

But he still missed his crew so badly.

Star on the other hand.

Absolutely loved being away from all his responsibilities and friends. He felt free. He felt as though he no longer needed to be the people's appeasers. People's 'fantasies'. Star used to be so worried when he first became a Star Sans, a few days after he was free from his stone prison, as Ink and Blueberry had scared him about some off the bad people in Moon's group.

Ink especially use to scare him. Since Star still had the mind of a child, despite being over five hundred. Ink use to tell Star just before he went to bed, that if Star didn't make sure he locked his door, someone would kidnap him. And that was horrible.

Star though soon grew up mentally and realised that Ink wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right either. That caused a few fights and just before the fight that led them to the past. Star had quit. Star had left the Star Sanses for good. Blue was begging Star not to go and Ink just stood there glaring at Star.

Star flipped Ink off before slamming the door in annoyance. Soon going to ReaperTale and asking for some flowers from Life Toriel, to put them on the stump on his Mother's stump.

Star couldn't care less about his old team.

He just didn't want to tell Moon, that he left yet though.

Moon saw Star run off in to the forest, seeming extra happy.

Moon then thinking that he was alone, fished inside off his jean pockets to get out a photo off his crew. It was old and a little crumpled, but everyone was there and that's what mattered. It was a photo off the night when Cross had become an official member off the Bad Guys.

"Who's that?" Nightmare soon peered other to look at the photo.

Moon jumped a little, startled, he soon calmed down though. "My friends." Moon answered after a while, having a fond smile on his face.

Nightmare looked at the photo still. "They look scary." Nightmare commented. "But he looks nice." Nightmare pointed other at Cross.

"Yeah. He's the most friendly one out of my friends." Moon laughed a little. "Plus he has a chocolate addiction."

Nightmare smiled. "Oh." Nightmare ohed, before looking back at the photo. "Why are they glitching?"

"Well, you see he's a glitch himself. Something like an escaped piece off code. So that's why he has glitches around him. Also his name's Error."

Nightmare nodded. "Can me and Dream meet them one day?" Nightmare inquired, tilting his head.

"I'm sure you will." Moon answered.

Nightmares eyes lit up. "Awesome! When?" He continued to ask.

Moon paused for a moment. "Well, you'll meet them when they're at their lowest and offer them a place to stay."

"I thought Dream was supposed to do that." Nightmare said even more puzzled.

Moon shrugged. "Take it in turns."

"Okay!" Nightmare looked around. "Where'd Star go?"

"The forest."

"Oh okay." Nightmare climbed up in the tree. Getting out a book and soon beginning to read from where he had left off from yesterday.

Moon smiled down at the picture again.

Star was skipping through the forest picking at some off the colourful fruits that he had picked and put in his basket. Going near the river and just enjoying his taste off freedom. He felt as though he could indeed be free as a bird, as they glided and soared around him.

Star looked other his shoulder. "Oh hi Dream." He said cheerfully.

Dream smiled as he ran other to Star. "Hi Star!" Dream said back. "Have you found any strawberries?" Dream asked excitedly, clenching his hands together in an excited manner.

Star nodded. "Of course I have." Star picked up a few strawberries in his hand.

"Yay!" Dream's eyes soon went to stars. "You've got a lot of cool things." Dream commented peering inside of Star's basket.

"I know." Star answered. Star soon saw something rustle in the corner off his eyes. He crouched down and saw a mouse, picking it up. "Look here Dream." Star beckoned Dream other. Dream looked at the mouse. "Do you want to hold the mouse?"

Dream nodded enthusiastically. "Yes!" Dream cupped his hands.

"Okay, okay." Star saw as the mouse then crawled onto Dream's hands.

"Aw it's so cute." Dream smile couldn't get any wider. The mouse soon climbing up on his shoulder.

Star also smiled. "I think they like you." Star commented, as Dream then scratched the chin off the mouse. Dream's eyes still merged into larger stars, before he began lightly jumping up and down.

"Please can I keep them!" Dream began pretty much jumping up and down now.

Star smiled. "I'm sure we can. If the mouse really wants to."

"Night's gonna love this. He really likes mice."

"Does he?"

"Yep! He says there his favourite animal!" Dream smiled.

Star picked up the basket, taking hold off Dream's hand. "Well what's your favourite animal?"

Dream shrugged. "All animals are my favourite. They're all so unique and pretty!"

"A lot like flowers then." Star commented.

"Yep!" 

==============

Just felt wanted to write a weird chapter. Moon having sad boi moments. Star having happy boi hours. This is how I kind of feel as though they would both kind of be if they were separated from the others. 

Again if you want to request anything for the four, please comment below. 

Thank you for reading, have a nice day/night. :)