Chapter 9

A/N thank you to @FranceCat1  for this fun suggestion. 

Star going feral was fun to right. 

Also um warning, the man had a knife again and Star having a fight. 
So if you don't like knives or fighting. 
Proceed with caution

Hope you guys enjoy and have a nice day/night.

============

Dream and Nightmare were wondering around the village. Honestly they were surprised at all the new stuff that they could learn about. Especially since very recently. The two had discovered a library. The wonderful world of books, as the nice librarian lady had told them.

All they had to do was stay quite and respect people's wishes to read in peace. But no one ever came to the library, the only time the two saw someone come into the library was to return a book. This therefore in turn, allowed the two to have their only little corner. 

Their corner was small, but had nice and bright colours since they stayed in the children's section. At first they sat on the small chairs that were provided. But after a while, the librarian lady had brought in a small tent. So Dream and Nightmare began reading in there. And since no one came into the library. Nightmare could read to Dream aloud. 

In fact the two had fallen asleep in the tent a numerous amount of times. 

So, back to them wandering in the village. They were this time planning on going to the library later on in the day. Going to look at other places in the village. Star had decided to go with them after hearing some worrying stuff from Moon. Star had began getting worried and decided to act a bit like a bodyguard. 

Dream soon went into a sprint going off somewhere. Nightmare was a little confused. 

"Star?" Nightmare tugged on Star's strange sleeve. 

Star nodded. "Yeah?" Star looked around. "Where's your brother?" Star asked, taking hold of Nightmares hand. Panic immediately hit him as he began sprinting around the small parlour. 

Nightmare was equally as worried now, since now the adult was worrying, so his small child brain was panicking as well. When he suddenly began screaming. Star brought Nightmare into a hug telling him that it was going to be okay. 

Star quickly began asking around if they had seen Dream. Mostly people shook their heads and told Star that he was an idiot for loosing the sweet and naïve guardian of positivity. Nightmare was clinging onto Star's arm, fearful that the guy that had swiped him before would strike again.

Nightmare even saw more people glaring at him, for also loosing his little brother. Nightmare didn't like it, as this made him worry even more. As he had a sinking feeling in his stomach. Star quickly somehow managed to signal to Moon that something was wrong. 

 Moon got up and went to the village as well. Some were scared of Moon as some people were taking hold of children and began speedily walking away. Moon soon met up with Star. 

"I LOST DREAM!" Star screamed in Moon's face, as soon as he appeared. 

Moon blinked twice in alarm. "YOU WHAT?!" Moon also screamed. 

Nightmare, felt himself suddenly burst into tears. Crying loudly as they were making a huge scene. Before he suddenly then looked towards the library. "Star! I think I know where Dream is." He wiped his eyes, from tears. 

"WHERE?!" Moon and Star continued screaming, there pupils small and shaking a little. 

"The library." Nightmare answered, pointing at it.