01| Solivagant

August / 21 / 17: 05. DHIFAL

. . .

A solivagant is a solitary wanderer

A solivagant is a solitary wanderer. A person who revels in the act of wandering alone

.  . .

"ما زلت أسوق نفسي إلى الله وهي تبكي ، حتى سقتها وهي تضحك. ۔"

" I continued dragging my soul to Allah whilst it cried, until it finally surrendered itself and came with me to Allah smiling.."

. . .

. . .

August / 21 / 17: 05. DHIFAL 

"Everything's gonna be alright Manha , Its gonna be a good life" Dr Futhaima, my therapist spoke the same line for the hundredth time today. She worked wondrously with her words, but I couldn't help baffling over a graceful tree through the window, that swung beautifully with rhythmic winds.

She's a beautiful middle aged woman, who does God's work, of helping people with their own demon's. She's continuously noting down and doing her analyse on things I spoke, as it was a part of her job.

She raised her chin and asked "I also asked you to maintain a dairy; did you? "

The dairy with plain white pages sat peacefully in my lap undisturbed, with a beautiful peacock feather on it. I passed it on to her, as she motioned me to do so.

"Manha its important that you write it out, I understand that you are not good enough to verbalize your emotions, but common, you are a literature student with great skills, I insist you to write my dear. This may ease your pain" I nodded my head robotically on every word she spoke, picturing our previous meet when I committed her to write A Dairy.