08| Analeptic

September/ 11 / 05:00. Muzatin.
.  .  .

.  .  .

"إذا علم المصلي إلى أي مدى كان محاطاً برحمته ، فلن يرفع رأسه أبداً من (حالة) السجود".۔
"If a praying person knew to what extent he was surrounded by His Mercy, he would never raise his head from (the state of) prostration."

.  .   .

.   .   .

September/ 11 / 05:00. Muzatin

Nothing could be heard but the breeze around the enormous large rooms, the breeze that flapped around the large window panes. The beautiful dawn canvased the sky washing away the miseries of the night.

My powerful figure made everything small and meaningless, but today it seemed misspent after her. I didn't want to feel or say anything but rip away the monsters that dared to do this to her. The old lady Umran and myself tried our best to wake her up, but nothing worked, She sincerely needed professional surveillance . She grew even more pale as the clock ticked restlessly, due to excessive blood loss.

Umran, The woman who healed our wounds when me, Furqan, Qari and Faaza would end up beating each other in boyhood. Although she was a professional nurse, but she needed a doctor to heal her. The intensity of wounds was way worse today, not something Umran could resolve.  My mind scattered and recalled the only safe soul that could help me out. 

"Salam, Zaad are you alright" Rahma yelled through the receiver yet in a sleepy voice. She obviously didn't expect me to be her alarm this fajr.

"Allhamdulliah I'm doing fine" I assured her "But I need you on something" 

"I'm extremely sorry, but I can't help you remove another bullet from your body secretly . I'm a pediatric doctor after all." I stood silent gazing at her fragile form, my heart twisted into agony looking the length of her dress was shredded a part into pieces.