02| Victory

August / 28 / 14:00. Tehraraz
. . .

Victory is an act of defeating an enemy or opponent in a battle, game, or other competition

 . .

"في مرحلة ما من هذه الرحلة تدرك,
لا أحد يمكن أن يعطيك حرية داخلية لكنك. ۔"

At some point of this journey you realize, No one can give you inner freedom but you.

. . .

. . .

August / 28 / 14:00. Tehraraz

Warm breeze knocked me hard as I moved forward with the wind, in an incredible speed, tearing the air in the atmosphere away. Khabib whinnied loud whilst he ran ferociously, with his hoofs hitting hard on the ground. I patted his heated back in encouragement and he ran even faster than he did before.

The whole arena blew with cheerful screeches. Kids peered khabib's speed with their jaws fallen to the ground. 'Sulaimani' is all they cheered for. Sulaimani, an association I ran for racing horses. The audience yearned to see a strong battle between the racing horses. Khabib had only 20 more km to run, he already covered a distance over 80 km, effortlessly.

Crossing the endpoint khabib whinnied lifting his forelimbs high up in the air, announcing his victory yet another time. Exhaling hard I drank chilled water and poured a few drops on khabib's heated body.

Faaza, Qari and Furqan came strolling towards me whistling and hooting while throwing their arms high in the air. While all of the other participants completed their race, I exhaled and calmed my nerves with khabib on my side. The escort team pampered and treated khabib with a lot of water to fight against the desert heat.

While a few envied my victory, a few also admired my hard work. All the men who lost their money sat with their swollen egos, as I threw my hands up high in the sky with an alluring gold trophy. People hooted and appreciated Khabib by patting his back as we walked over, out of the grounds.