11 | Vicissitude

September / 18 / 20.00. Muzatin.

. . .

. . .

حتى اثنين من أعلى الجبال ، لا يمكن أن يقف بينك وبين ما يجب أن يكون
"Even the two highest mountains, cannot stand in the way between you and what is meant to be"

.  .  .

.  .  .

September / 18 / 20.00. Muzatin.

"From everything you have been through, I can only anticipate the amount of strength you hold with in" The old woman who introduced her self as Umran spoke into my ear, I didn't intend to respond to her provocation.

I stood staring at the woman after me in the mirror. She seemed nothing like Manha, she seemed physically different and mentally strong woman, which I never was. I didn't know how to feel, my feelings were all over the place. I didn't know what to believe, because I knew that inside I am breaking piece by piece.

"I will run the bath for you" She didn't wait for my answer but exited into the bath area performing her chores. 

I stood frozen staring at the mirror and calculating the drastic changes that occurred all over my body. I lost a lot mass weight that caused my check bones to pop out. My eyes almost looked lifeless with heavy dark bags underneath it. My hand weakly stroked over my bony waist and I could feel my ribs making their way out of my body.

"How long was I unconscious " I asked because It seemed like a really long time 

"A week" she answered slowly searching for answers in my dead eyes. Neither Umran nor me knew each other well and she being so humble to me, only proves her sincerity towards her religion. Her appearance and aura screamed of her divinity.