07| Trepidation

September/ 10 / 20:00. Tehraraz.
. . .

Trepidition : Feeling of fear and anxiety; trembling movements or motivation

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Trepidition : Feeling of fear and anxiety; trembling movements or motivation.

. . .

ليتك امرأة عادية كي أنساك وليتني رجل خائن كي أخونك وأنسى۔
I wish you were a normal woman so that I could forget you ,and I wish I was a traitorous man so that I could betray and forget you...

. . .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

. . .

September/ 10 / 20:00. Tehraraz.

"What did I do to expect an uninvited guest in my manor today" Jabir Al Marri stood strong on his feet with a cane stick in his hand to supporthis weak feet. He averted his cold stone eyes towards me and my men marching towards his foyer. His stood all prepared with his men, as if he already sensed my arrival.

"My presence should not dismay you, You should have known better Mr. Marri" I took a step forward, standing after Jabir Al marri towering over him by a few inches. The persona created was enough to terrorize feeble hearts.

"What if I'm displeased of your presence and plan on something exceptionable." He leaned a bit on his side, resting his wheight impartially on both his feet. 

"My grandfather desires for your head in his feet. Yet you are still all alive after us, consider us merciful towards you and your men." At this Faaza's fist clenched as he spoke with fury ascending in his blood. Who had the courage to confront him? His eyes spoke about his burning rage.

"If you even try anything, do you think this will end here? No, because I will kill all of you, and by Allah I will." Furqan roared gazing them with viscosity in his eyes. Who was so naïve to step in his boundaries and test his limits of forbearance. By Allah if any one tries to test their patience Faaza and Furqan will slaughter every single of them with their own hands.