06| Catastrophe

September/ 10 / 16:00. Tehraraz
. . .

Catastrophe : A sudden disaster that causes great suffering or damage

.  .  .

"أنت لا تعرف شيئا عن هذه الحروب التي خاضها قلبي ضد عقلي لك"۔

You know nothing about these wars my heart has fought against my mind for you.

. . .

. . .

September/ 10 / 16:00. Tehraraz.

My eyes were trailed on the woman who walked, paying no heed to the herds of human attention. A dissociate and frightened look masked her doe-eyes. I witnessed the clouds of trepidation over her innocent forehead today. 

Furqan stood by the car door with a bright smile on his face. He chuckled softly looking sideways at the woman who just walked out on me . I rolled my eyes signalling him to get along in the vehicle.

"Was that even necessary" Furqan scoffed with doubt in his eyes.

"Your presence here was unnecessary, Furqan"  I spoke in a low, heavy baritone that demolished his sinful smirk. I wanted to cringe on my own tone here.

HELP ! HELP ! HELP !

Our small heartly conversation was interrupted by a large screaming sound. Almost every body walking by stopped walking or doing what they were doing and turned to look at the direction of the scream. For some strange reason both me and Furqan vacant the vehicle and stood on our feet.

I was instantly aware of the voice and walked ahead of Furqan towards the black huge van. I ran without giving him any indications. People stopped and stared but no one except me and Furqan had the courtesy to help.

We headed towards the door of the van. The screams grew louder and louder. Furqan flanked the door wide open with his foot, and his hands already tucked on the gun under his coat.