03| Deceiving instincts.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

. . .

جالس جميل الروح تصيبك عَدوىٰ جَماله۔

Sitting with a beautiful soul makes you infected, very beautiful

. . .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

. . .

29 / August / 10.00 . Tehraraz 

Waking up after a bad hangover and a long night is the worst thing ever, Its worst than taking a few punches in the guts. I slowly got off the bed stretching my jammed muscles and headed towards the bathroom for a quick shower and grabbed a nice suit to change into work. This was going to be hell of a day.

The manor is light by the morning blues, as their is a lot of commotion all over the place. Trying not to speak another word, I got seated by the breakfast table with my mother on my side serving me relishing food. Along the way I heard Hama, Qari and Faaza brawling on some silly topic early in the morning by foyer. They can't survive without an argument a day, they still act like five year old kids when they fight.

Rahma(Hama) is Uncle Sayeed's daughter. Uncle Sayeed is my father only brother. Hama professionally is a doctor and one of the most dapper and strong women I have ever witnessed, She's icy cold with not a single warm bone in her body. Being only female child in the family Rahma had a blessed childhood under Ummi and Baba's guidance.

Uncle Sayeed, is a most stereotypical cliché cheating uncle in my family. He thinks he the one that deserves the most power when he doesn't even know the difference between good and bad. Recently he got Rahma engaged with Khalil the eldest bakhtiyar brother without her consent, when he already knew Qari and Rahma had a thing. He takes stupid decisions only to come repent to baba after it. 

"We don't have time to waste, I will be leaving with or without you guys in a while" I stretched my arms devouring my breakfast and my brothers silently followed my trail.

"Salam Zaad" Hama greeted me, as she joined by our side, for breakfast.

"Salam, How's your job " She works at a hospital nearby, she is a pediatric and ironically she loves kids.