Coming Out

After everyone has left the hall. I take out my phone from my blazer and dial Anna's number.

"Hey, I'm still in line... Yes two large- no one chocolate, one strawberry... Yes perfect... Sorry I'm placing our order." She says 

"I kind of got detention, cleaning the hall." I confess

"Do we need to cancel?"

"Or you could join me, I mean you're part of the reason I'm here." I press my shoulder to keep my phone in place as I start sweeping.

"I'll be there soon,." she says and I can hear the smile in her voice that she's relieved I'm not canceling. 

Maybe this is it, the moment I start all over and be better than I was before, with her. Maybe she's my compass, turning my life around for the better. 

Or just here to unleash a wave of tsunamis that'll flood everything in my life and hopefully I'll be lucky enough to find a lifeboat after the wave hits. 

I continue sweeping the hall, my smile never faltering, this kind of happiness doesn't come around often does it?

It feels warm though, like waking up on Christmas morning to the fire-place glowing orange and Christmas tree a rainbow in the corner of the room and it's just like home, this feeling is just like that, home. 

"Hey," Anna pulls me away from my mind as she announces her arrival, she's leaning by the door, gazing at me as though she's been there for a while. "You totally are wife material, I can see it now."

"Yeah, right." I laugh as I move towards her, throwing the broom on the floor, my steps seem slow so I start running towards her. 

"Hungry are we?" She laughs as she holds out a brown bag with all our food but I take it away from her extended arm and drop it on the floor. 

My lips collide with hers, soft and sweet. Like the first time you try ice-cream and the feeling of joy when it melts on your tongue, and the feeling of never wanting it to end. 

This is like that, having ice-cream foe th first time. 

"Mmm." Ann moans in the kiss and pulls back, "That was-" 

"Hot?" 

"I was gonna say unexpected but definitely hot." She perks my cheek, picking up the food, "Come on, we clean then we eat." 

"Okay," I follow behind her, my head lighting up like the fourth of July. 

I watch as Anna takes off her high heels, she grabs a broom and starts at the other corner. I move to finish where I started. 

Somehow this doesn't feel real, not one bit. That I can have those plump lips anytime I want, okay maybe no every time because she's married but I'm her yes. That must mean something. 

It must have a deeper meaning than just being her Mistress and aren't I too young to be someone's Mistress?

But I have a feeling that I could become whatever she needs me to be. As long as I don't lose her. 

We manage to get the work done without as much as a peep but ever so often I'd find myself suspended in time, just taking her all in for there's this feeling in the pit of my stomach that this isn't forever.