Father- Daughter Day

<WINTER IS ¢OMING>>>

Alexthegenius added lootlove

Alexthegenius : 
Hey bitches, Saturday!!!! Where the party at? 

Jackie-poo
Not so loud Al :) 

Alexthegenius:
Shut up Jackie, where are the others, wake up, the house is on fire!!!

Lootlove(Luna):
Sorry guyz but I have a date.

The queen(Hazel) :
:)))))) You have a date, is it the guy?

Lootlove:
Yeah I took your advice 

Jackie-poo
Am I the only one who feels left out. Al??? 

THE QUEEN :
I'm pretty sure my advice ended with you not going out with him. Oh and sorry Al, I have plans too. 

Jack
Plans??????? 

Alexthegenius 
Willa!!!! 

Alexthegenius 
You have a hot date don't you!??? 

Alexthegenius 
Hazel?

Alexthegenius 
Azel?

Jackie-poo
Zel?

Jackie-poo
El?

Alexthegenius 
L?

Luna
You guys are so childish it hurts, how am I friends with you again? 

The Queen 
Wondering the same thing, Lu, wondering the same thing ;-)

Lootlove
Same goes for you, Hazel. 

The Queen 
Haters gonna hate. 

Alexthegenius 
Ha!! ^o^ good one Lu

The Queen 
:'(

My dad grabs my phone from my hand and replaces it with a plate full with meat

Yep, meat.

All kinds of meat, sausage, pork even chicken, Dad is not a fan of chicken but today he woke up and took out the grill and that thing has been locked up in the garage for years so yes it is kind of weird. 

"So what we doing today, beach? Shopping? Pools? Ohh I got it, we're going shopping for my new phone." God knows I need a new phone.

"You know you can keep guessing but my lips are sealed, now how about you go clean up." He says instead of telling me our destination. 

"I don't smell." I take a sausage in my mouth, putting the plate on the table. I press my nose closer to my armpits and nope I do not smell. 

"Didn't say you did." Dad lifts up his hand in defense, "Just thought you'd like to change clothes."

"Fine." 

I go upstairs for a quick shower and wardrobe change. I put on a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt with the picture of Olitz getting married.