The Code/Quirk Manifests

~<Izuku POV>~

Um, hello? Hi I'm the coded conscious of Izuku Midoriya. If you're reading this my flesh body has been destroyed or one of my cores was sent into another reality or place in time. I'm here to tell you of the life of my original vessel. In my world almost everyone had super powers we all called quirks. Take note of the word almost. I was in the unfortunate 20% that was seen as quirkless. People like me were bullied, killed without consequences, and sometimes sold as slaves. My best friend Bagugo Katsuki, a.k.a. Kacchan, became my worst bully when I was deemed quirkless.

From the age of four to fourteen I was bullied almost endlessly. Broken arms, legs, cuts, burns, and hundreds of black eyes with any time I stood up for myself I would get punished. In that world the better your quirk, the closer to a god you were. There were other views of quirks too. Villainous quirks, heroic quirks, useless quirks, and a few others I don't remember. Anyways I think this is enough of a backstory which I can fill in more later. Lets get to the day I forced my quirk to manifest.

It was the last day of middle school and of everyone was talking about which hero school they will try to attend. Of course my egotistical, ex-friend, Katsuki jumped onto his desk and yelled, "Yo teach, don't lump me in with all of these extras. I'm going to UA and I will become the Number One hero!!" "You do know Midoriya is going to apply to go there too." That teacher pretty much signed an order for my grave saying that. Everyone laughed at me saying no quirkless has ever been in UA. "I'm just going to the support class. I have no desire to be a hero." I said hoping to keep Katsuki from attacking me later.

Once class was over I was attacked anyways. He burned my blueprint book of devices I was creating, had his lackeys break my left arm, and blasted me across the room with his flashy explosive quirk. Did a teacher come? No. Did anyone check to see if I was alive? No, I'm just a worthless person without a quirk. "Deku, you better avoid UA or I will kill you. Oh yeah, I know a way for you to get a quirk. Take a swan dive off the roof and pray you get one in the next life," Katsuki said before leaving me there. Him and his goons laughed at his encouragement for me to commit suicide. I slowly collected my stuff and used an emergency sling I made because of how often this happens.

I sighed and used some Blast Cream I created just for nitroglycerin burns. Once I put the cream away I realized where I was. I was on the roof of the school. No clue why I walked up here but I decided just to follow his advice. I wrote a note apologizing to my Mom that I do this and blaming the quirk obsessed world and Katsuki for my death. After placing my backpack down with the note tied to it I jumped.

My timing was perfect cause I was going to land and splatter right in front of Katsuki. I flipped him off and glared at him as I fell. That's when my quirk decided to intervene. It froze time and made a prompt appear in front of me. "Continue with suicide as your quirk forms or use quirk to make Katsuki suffer?" This surprised me greatly. I could only move my head and arms as a keyboard formed under the prompt. I smirked as I typed, "Let me splatter close to death before my body recalls similar to Tracer from Overwatch." I hoped it would work as I hit enter.

Time resumed and I felt all my bones break, my skin and muscles flatten before bursting out, and my blood coating the arrogant jerk and his lackeys. The pain is something I hoped to never feel again as the breaking stopped and I got rewinded back. In a few seconds I was suddenly back in the classroom before my book was burned. My body was fine, no broken arm, no burns, nothing. I quickly ran out of the school and saw the puddle of my blood and all my blood spotted class mates.

"Thank you for the idea Katsuki!! I now have a quirk! Is that how you got yours to manifest a month before it should have?" I said as I skipped by him happy as I could be. Police and a couple of heros stopped me from leaving the school lot. They asked everyone what they saw and I admitted what happened except I said my quirk appeared right before I would have died. Katsuki and his friends were scolded and that was it. Their parents were called and I was allowed to go home since I was fine.