License Test Part 2

~<Mei POV>~
I panic as I try to figure out a plan. Our test has been hijacked by vampires, living gems, robots, flying skulls, and a giant skeleton. The thing is the skeleton was summoned like dark magic in video games. Now according to video games and horror films if you break the summoning ring the summoned vanishes. Now to tell others without the villains hearing. "Gizmo can you tell the others to destroy the blood circle on the ground? Do so quickly and quietly."

My cat ran off and I planned my assault. After a bit I launch at the giant hodgepodge skeleton trying to unscrew the robotic parts on his body. I undid a couple ribs before I was hit away. I couldn't help but laugh as the ribs landed on the army. Once that was done Todoroki and Momo launched ice, fire, and cannonballs at the army.

As those two distracted them more joined in as the rest moved the injured further away. After a bit I used some mixed parts from the summoned rubble skeleton I created a dirt cannon. Once I get it built and aim I shoot at the army. While this happens Bakugo suddenly flew by and destroyed the circle. This causes the Rubble Skeleton to fall apart and vanish.

With the big threat done we all worked together to finish the other minions when we all heard clapping. As we looked around to find the source we saw a guy covered in tattoos and holding a scythe. He was floating in the air and chuckling, "You beat my sorcery, good job saplings. Too bad I can't let you live knowing the secrets to my magic." He started to speak something that was a mix of English, latin, and something else.

Once his chanting finished all of his defeated minions were drawn to him and he ate them. They didn't become energy or shrank. Tattoo, as I labeled him, had his jaw drop to around his crotch and ate all his minions while. Once they all were consumed his arms split becoming 4 sets of arms. His original arms, a robotic pair, a red gem set, and a set with very long and sharp claws. "I am Shadow Reaper, I will kill all of you."

I froze, "Lady Death said Izuku was the only Reaper. Fakes are punished by Izuku and Lady Death." Shadow Reaper laughed, "She made me back when the black plague was rampant. I split from her and gained power unbelievable. Now I will give you two options. Bow or die." The entire testing arena yelled, "I'd rather die than bow down to a villain." What happened next was beautiful.

Everyone who wasn't defending the injured attacked him. There were some awesome combos like a fire tornado, water and lightning, and what I think was acid and machinery. After a few minutes he and all the attacks suddenly vanished into a beam of light with Izuku at its base. My boyfriend ate the villain. He then coughed a bit and spit out a bit of machinery, "Damn Tungsten tastes horrible. Is everyone ok?"

He healed everyone that was hurt and apologized for getting distracted by a decoy attack Shadow set up. After that he stood up with the test conductor looking tired. "Everyone I was supposed to be your "Villain" in this test but I fell for a decoy villain attack. I am sorry for falling for it but I'm glad you guys kept him pinned in place or a lot of you would be dead." Everyone stiffened and murmured as Izuku said that.

"In light that you all worked together and stopped any casualties you all passed the test but as Izuku said be careful some powerful villains are still out there. Just because you have a license doesn't mean you are unbeatable." We all got our provisional licenses and I saw Izuku head into the tunnels where the teachers and his team of fake villains were. He looked so sad.

~<Izuku POV>~

I walked right to the observation room and sighed, "Did you think they bought it?" Catzawa and Nezu both nodded along with all the teachers from other schools. "You did good but why the name Shadow?" Catzawa asked as Ms. Joke played with his ears. I looked at a napping Eri who I had knocked out so she wouldn't accidentally tell anyone I was the test villain. "Because I beat up a shadow of regret a bit ago. One I wish I had done more to in this reality. Also because I also ate the real Shadow Reaper last week."

Everyone stiffened up in shock. Nezu was the first to collect his wits. "You're telling me Shadow Reaper was a real reaper?" I nodded, "Reapers only die if another Reaper eats them. There are a few hundred still sleeping out there. Hopefully I am stronger than them as some are older than the earth." I gently woke up Eri and carried her down to Mei where I congratulated her on passing. Hopefully when the time comes everyone is strong enough to help me beat the first.