Checking Realities

This is a filler chapter with hints to another story I am tempted to write. Please no hate and I hope you all enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used my quirk to make Eri's hair  to be Meis color and gave it my hairs unruly, fluffy nature. She loves how it looks after she makes me give her streaks of green and one small clump of white. Once that was all done I messaged All Might telling him I am going to check another dimension. He asked me to be careful and Mom made sure I knew that Eri is not allowed to Slide between dimensions til she is 14.

I set up my stuff and got ready to Slide when Mei grabbed me by my shirt. "Nope, you are not leaving me behind this time." This made me chuckle and bring her with me. The wormhole took a few minutes to ride as we ended up on the Eiffel Tower in Paris. After we figured out where we were a dude in a black cat costume ran by with an extending bo staff. I took a picture as a girl in a ladybug costume using a yoyo to travel started to follow him.

"So we just saw a black cat and a bug? This place is really out there." I nodded agreeing with Mei as a Parisian walked over. "Oh, you've not heard of Lady Bug and Cat Noir?" When I heard that I sat on a nearby bench. In our dimension they were just cartoon characters so I just slid us into a tv series. "I have but never saw any good pictures of them. Their costumes are not like how I imagined them." The Parisian shrugged and left as I caught Mei up.

"So we are in a cartoon reality? Ok I just hope they didn't see up pop out of a portal," Mei said as the duo landed in front of us ready to fight. "Mei they heard you." We both sighed as we got ready. Cat Noir was the first to speak, "Ok who are you two and why didn't you want us to see you?" I came up with an idea and stood up, "I am Izuku and this is Mei. We are watchers. We are only allowed to observe realities and interacting can get us stripped of our powers. Can you just pretend you've not seen us please? Mind wipe magic isn't our forte and we don't want to accidentally erase more than needed."

Lady Bug scoffed, "As if we would believe that. Now who are you really?" I sighed, "Of course we get stubborn heros." With a flourish I snap my fingers, "I have an idea. I will tell you both a secret that only you would know. Now it's best I whisper it in your ears or the other will know your identities." This made both look at eachother nervously as I walked to a corner of the tower which is empty now for some reason. "How about we just talk over here so the other can't eavesdrop. I know Cat Noir wants to know your identity." Mei laughed, "Hun don't tease the poor kitty. He's lovestruck by the bug heroine."

Lady Bug walked over and crossed her arms, "Ok prove your lie if you can." I formed a chair out of digital data and sat down as I made a similar chair for her. "Your name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, your kwami is named Tiki, and you have a crush on Adrien Agrest. You are clumsy out of costume since you lack confidence. Need I go on?" She sat in her chair stunned, "How do you know all of that?" I laughed, "I watched your world from my reality. I won't tell Cat so don't worry. Trade places with him please." She did and Cat ran over.

"Tell me who Bugaboo is!!" I shook my head, "I can't do that Adrien Agrest. I can tell you that you do know her out of costume and Plagg knows who she is but her kwami would kill him if he told." He looked sad but I laughed some. "I will tell you that she does like you though. She hated you at first but an umbrella changed that." With that said I walked back over to Mei with the sad hero following me.

"Now we just want to explore the world a little bit. Don't bug us and we won't cause trouble. Mei and I heard of an awesome bakery here and we want to try it." Lady Bug pointed us in the right direction and as we started walking I created a ladybug patterned umbrella. I kept walking as I laughed with both getting flustered for different yet similar reasons. We got close to the Dupain-Cheng bakery and I slapped my forehead. "I don't have money for here. Crud."

I looked up as Lady Bug landed on its roof. "Actually we might have a chance now. Marinette is home." We entered and looked around the bakery as Marinette spotted us. She walked over to us and smiled, "I'm guessing you forgot to grab currency for our world?" Mei laughed, "Unfortunately yes. We may be more advanced but being forgetful is in our DNA." I dug into my bag and pulled out a big emerald and a sapphire in the shape of a heart. "We can pay with gems though. They are still worth a lot." I gave the gems to Marinette and we grabbed a good amount of items.

Mei was happy as I got her some chocolate. When she saw candy apples she screamed, "Eri would love those!! Let's get her some." That's when Adrien Agrest walked in. "Hey Marinette, who are your friends and who is Eri?" I pretended to introduce myself and Mei trying to hold back my laughter. "Eri is my adopted daughter and even though Mei is just my girlfriend  she calls her mom." Mei nodded as she grabbed a couple of the apples. "What do you think your mom would like Izuku?"

I grabbed some breads and more chocolates before I said goodbye to Marinette and Adrien. I made sure to leave the umbrella there as I formed a portal. Once it formed I shoved Mei through it and quickly followed speeding us through much faster than earlier. We popped out on the couch and Mei hit me asking why I shoved. "Another wormhole was forming. For some reason it scared me. If that was a super villain we could have lead them to our world. I just hope I am wrong and it is a good person."

I started to put stuff from the bakery away as Eri tackled me. "Welcome back Papa, did you have fun?" I pet her head as I gave her a candy apple. "Yes, Mei and I met two heros that are actually a TV show from a long time ago." She ate her apple as I set up the TV to watch Miraculous Lady Bug. After a few shows we ate supper and went to bed. Luckily Mei went home this time so I wasn't on the couch.