Entrance Exam

Small starter note. I'm usually writing from Izukus POV so it's that unless I say otherwise. I hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been training with All Might and tinkering with my items for the past few months since my quirk appeared. All Might and I have been almost like father and son. He takes me fishing, the park, and we race a ton. He has become a bloody speed demon on his Surfer. Trust me he's worse than the kid from Treasure Planet. He weaves through traffic though he can easily fly over it.

While I was learning about my quirk I discovered I can rewrite how my body works. As a joke I became Gem Izuku for a bit. Mom was not happy when I sneezed and destroyed the window with an emerald booger. Of course I fixed it and undid my modifications. With some small experiments that would make some people blush I made my body nearly perfect in my opinion. I have pink muscle all throughout my body which is the perfect balance of strength and endurance though I boosted both, I removed the need for sleep, eating, and water, and my eyes can change their strength similair to a microscope or binoculars. Of course there were some personal changes but mostly it was removing most of my scars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This edit is because of perverts. I do not write lemons/smut so stop asking how big he is. Use your own damn imagination if you want but I will not write it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the Entrance Exam to get into UA and I had to do two different tests. One for the support class and the other for the hero course. I left home early for the test and I had packed a few of my creations for both tests. Since I was applying for two I got to do the written section early. Once I got it done I headed to the Support Test. I was pretty close to the front of the line but I still had to wait, but luckily I saw my world has a Mei Hatsume and she was two people behind me. What's stupid is I formed a crush on her when I saw a double in another reality.

When it was my turn I didn't even show anything when Power Loader, head of the Support class, instantly said passed. I stopped him, "How could I pass? I didn't show you anything." He laughed and pointed to my watch, "That's your Solar Surfer. That is what passed. If you want you can show me one creation." With a smile I pulled out an energy shield from the same watch, "I compacted my shield tech and fused it with my surfer bracelet making it into a watch." "How strong is it?" I paled then thought up something. I used my quirk to call up Gem Izuku.

Gem was on his bed but sat up when he saw me through the portal. "Hey Cyber, what's up bud?" I smiled, "Have you built anything from my design booklet I gave you?" Power Loader got mad, "You designed but can't build and why does he look like you?" Gem laughed, "Sorry Power Loader but he can build stuff. He's just asking Hero Course version of him if I tested anything he designed. Trust me interdimensional stuff is confusing. I did build the shield, took a 10% SSB without even a glitch. I then used it in a fight and no problems. Guy was easily a filled garbage truck going  at 100 miles per hour as power for each punch. He got at least 100 punches. Anyways good luck Cyber, is your crush in that world or do you want mine?" I quickly closed the portal with a major blush making everyone close laugh.

Power Loader was the first to calm down, "Ok so what's an SSB?" I reach into my pocket and pull out what looks like a spiked watch battery. "Its the Solar Surfer Battery. I use them in all of my tech that requires energy. It stores roughly two hundred Yottajoules of energy before its maxed out. Unfortunately the battery is very explosive so it requires VTN alloy of a certain mixture to surround it. Seventy percent vibranium, twenty six percent  Tritanium, and four percent naquada. The naquada spreads out the energy, tritanium replaces the lost strength, and the vibranium does the rest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Yottajoules is actually the amount of sunlight that hits the planet yearly. Vibranium is from the marvel universe while tritanium and naquada is from stargate SG1 universe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~