Anger Management

I just finished training for a couple of hours after beating the crap out of my father. Aizawa was asleep near the door, Ectoplasm was tired as his clones fought mine, and I was using Hell Reaper to cut up some food and perfectly cook it. Once I finished cooking the stew I made I brought it over to the two teachers. They ate it and actually enjoyed it. "Incredible, I didn't think hellfire could cook food like this. If I had more strength I'd have some clones eat this." Unfortunately Lunch Rush, the schools cook, heard and got upset until he tried it. He now wants me to help make lunch from now on.

That's when some random woman walked into the gym. I offered her a bowl which she took happily. That's when Nezu showed himself, "What, don't I get a bowl?" I laughed, "Sorry Nezu didn't see you." He eagerly ate his stew and got seconds before he told me what's going on. "Izuku this is our schools therapist, Elvira. She will hopefully be able to help you with your rage blackouts." I smiled, "It's nice to meet you Elvira. I'm sorry about getting you dragged out here during the weekend." She laughed, "It's ok, if you didn't I would most likely be eating ramen right now."

After we all had our fill Elvira lead me to her office where she sat me in a chair. "I heard today was the third time you've blacked out. Can you tell me what caused all of them?" I sighed and leaned back in my chair, "First and third was my father, if you can even call the sperm donor that, hitting my Mom. First time it was one slap but this time he nearly killed her. If I didn't heal her she would be gone. The second was Katsuki burning my book like he did the day I jumped."

She stopped me, "Jumped as in attempted suicide?" With a nod I told her about my childhood as a quirkless kid. The bullying, the scars both physical and emotional, and some of my fears. When I told her about the day I jumped she gently hugged me. She helped me through some of my issues and recommended a very unique anger management idea. I was to use my quirk to carve items or build something in minecraft to burn off the rage. When she said that I kinda laughed and showed her some I carved earlier. "I kinda tried that earlier. Before he attacked my Mom he told me his plan. I was to support him like he supposedly supported us. As if $200 a month helps much. I had to tutor other kids even helped out people in higher grades to help support my Mom."

After a bit of me raging about him not being there, him hurting my Mom, and the crap he is trying now Elvira handed me a test. I did it and gave it back a few minutes later. She had a machine grade it and was shocked. "Do you remember your previous IQ score?" I shook my head as she triple checked the test. "Izuku you are the highest score ever. You beat Nezus score and it may be because of your quirk was fully manifested." I check the test as well and look it over. None of the right or wrong answers were marked but I knew which ones I got wrong and it scared me. "May I go home please?" I asked as I used red pen to fix the ones I got wrong.

She let me leave and I Surfed home where I instantly went to my room and thought about what I just learned about my quirk. It's increasing my IQ drastically every few seconds and I am finding out about stuff I know I never read before. I've had no I interest in Hawaii yet I know that they believed that the stretched molten glass and magma that usually comes out when one of their volcanos erupted was hair of a goddess. I also know that bad luck usually follows people who take lava rocks from the island until they return it.

I spent the entire night awake and stressed out. When my Mom saw me in the morning she saw that I had worn a path into my floor from my pacing. She sat me down and I told her. "I know some people with high intelligence lose emotions and become bored with everything. Will I end up like them?" My Mom laughed and hugged me, "You're silly Izuku. They are that way because they have giant egos. You don't have one and you're afraid of what others think. Just remember this, just because you're smarter does not mean you're above or below anyone else. Use your brain to help others. Maybe you can help solve why we have quirks."

That's when she left to make breakfast and I relaxed some.  After taking a shower and putting on a simple pair of shorts and a tshirt I headed downstairs to see my father there. "Calm down son, I am just here to apologize to you and Inko. I know I haven't been a good father and I would like to make up for it." Mom was trying to hide a mark on her arm as I walked over to him. I grabbed him in the same place and dragged him out. "You hurt Mom again and I will make sure you fear me." He drove off and I locked the door.

"Izuku he won't give up. He's hard headed and I told him now so many times I lost count before I married him." I healed the hand shaped bruise before I ate breakfast with Mom. Once breakfast was over I walked to the police station. I got a restraining order on him and another type of order that also keeps him out of the house which is in Moms name. With that done I told Mom and went back to the park where I started to carve again.

After a couple of hours of carving I saw my father again. I accidentally burned the carving I was working on as he got out of his car. "Do not come any closer sir. I have a restraining order on you. If you get to close you will be arrested. Also stay away from my home or you'll get arrested." He sighed, "Son we need to talk." "Sir you lost the ability to call me son when you beat my Mom. Leave now." He got closer and a cop who was nearby arrested him instantly. With him gone I got back to carving and joking with some people nearby.

When it became lunch time Mei flew in on a Surfer. "Hey Izu, you hungry?" I nodded, "Yeah I am. You bring lunch or are we going out for lunch?" She helped me onto her Surfer and we had McDonald's for lunch. When we returned to the park there was a bag of money and a few carvings left next to where I was carving. I smiled and pocket the money and got back to carving showing Mei how to do it. Hers were pretty bad at first but I smoothed them out some. When it became supper time she could carve as well as I could. We left the carvings there with a note saying they were free.

Mei took me to my place and joined us for supper. We enjoyed it, joking, talking about future creations, and such when I gave Mom the money I got from the carvings. She tried to refuse it but I wouldn't let her saying I kept a good amount of it for personal use and Mei kept hers. She took it but wasn't really happy about it. Mei went home soon after and I got a phone call from an unknown number.

"Is this the wood carver from the park?" I told him yes and asked if a carving broke. The guy laughed and said no. He wanted to see how big, detailed, and how many different items I could carve. When I told him I was unsure he asked to meet me tomorrow after school at the park. I agreed and I told Mom what just happened. She told me to be careful and I went to my room to surf the internet. That's when a cop bodycam recording caught my eye. It was from yesterday when I was in Hell Reaper mode and the comments on it was about how I was a villain, I should be jailed, killed, or worse. A few said I should be the judge, jury, and executioner if I really am death or my quirk can see if someone did a crime.

Sounds like fun but since the cops know it's me I can't do it. That's also when I got messages from all of my classmates. They were all scared they would have to face me. Well all except Mei and Katsuki. Katsuki  asked if I used it to defend my Mom like it looked like. I told him what happened and he tested back. "I know I treated you like shit and I know if it wasn't me to cause it you might have died by the slime. I'm glad you're a better person with an awesome quirk but I will become Number One Hero. That way no matter what you'll have to look up to me knowing I'm better." I chuckled at his attempted apology and sent him a message saying I know why he's always angry. It's a quirk drawback and if he allows me to I can remove it. After that I went to sleep and had a dream with me as Hero Number 0. The Hero Code: Hell Reaper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His main battle tactics will mostly be Hell Reaper for a while but he will use other modes and code different abilities for himself. After all, he is The Code.