Under Pressure.... I Meant Cover

I smirk as I find out how to make much safer versions of the drugs I unfortunately have to sell after a couple days. Once I found a much safer version I began to make and sell it instead with diarrhea and stomachache as the main bad effects to make people want then less. After I sold all of the drugs, after changing them into the new stuff, I headed back to the warehouse. Scarlet saw me and basically ran away to hide from me.

Crimson laughed, "Wow you must have really got to her. I bet she now has a crush on you. Now why is it people are asking for Coke green, Red Trigger, and golden Avalon? They tell us you sell it." I stiffen some as I hand him the heavy bag of cash. Once he counts it he creates a gun out of his blood and aims it at me. "Ok kitty, explain how you got this much." I know I'm immortal, but bullets hurt like crazy.

I steel myself and decide to go cocky. "Calm down Crimson and put the blood gun away. I rather not ruin my new suit. Anyways I'm a bit of a chemist so one batch was used to tinker with. Let's just say that I came out with less deadly versions of them. The same results no overdose bs. Also I reworked them so each time is like the first time. Surprised no one else tried to. Took me three days."

Crimson and BadRap was surprised as I said it. That's when BadRap called one of his really loyal  customers and had him come to us. They wouldn't let me even go to the restroom as we waited 2 hours for him to arrive. The one who came in made my blood boil like crazy. It was a Reaper like me. His name was Ichigo Hellgate and he was a hell Reaper like me. Luckily he won't be able to sense I'm a Reaper but I sensed it about him before he even entered the warehouse.

"What's up BadRap? What was so urgent I had to call in sick to my second job?" I folded my ears back and scrunched up my nose as I took a couple steps back, "You smell of death. Can you step over to BadRap please? Seriously, you smell like you bathed in it." I wave a hand as if to get rid of the scent so he knew I wasn't joking. After a long glare he moved over and BadRap sniffed him. "I smell it now you're closer. How sensitive is your nose?"

I waved dismissively, "No clue, I just smell it. Honestly I rather smell the sewer than you. Here try these out." I floated a packet of all 3 of my custom drugs over to him as a mix of fire and water to make a floating cloud. Once he takes the Coke Green, which is actually green instead of the usual white, he reels back in shock. "Holy Crap!! That shit is like my first time on any drug. What is that stuff?"

I smirked some, "First in a line of healthy drugs. I'm going to make every unhealthy drug into a healthy version. No bad effects except diarrhea, much cheaper to make, each time is like the first, and we can charge the same as the original stuff." They all smirked and I tossed BadRap a Red Trigger. He took it and he became a full blown raptor and could still talk. "This is epic. This stuff is weaker than Avalon. I wonder how Golden Avalon is like."

I grabbed a capsule of Golden Avalon and took it. It burned for a little bit and I started to grow bigger. My 4 tails became 16 each one of a different element or elemental fusion. With a loud pop and growl my hands became ever shifting elemental paws. I looked them over, "Hm, I wonder if I can make this permanent. Can you inject me with a dose of Red Trigger?" I wag my tails a bit as I form a few ideas.

Ichigo injects me with the drug and I became much more muscular, got 48 more tails, and my claws became much sharper. "I need to do a test on this." I got a sample of my blood and stored it in the cooler I brought with my lunch. BadRap, Crimson, Scarlet, and Ichigo gave me sample of their blood for me to test on. I then secretly formed a clone and swapped minds with it.

I smirked with Aizawa and Dad Might. "We have all three of the Crimson Skulls in there and a Reaper. I'll deal with him. Someone kill my doped out clone but make sure my cooler is left intact. I found out my drugs work on already maxed out quirks." That made a few heros nearby smirk and I can hear them plan to steal some of my drugs. "Don't have to steal them you idiots, I will make custom blends for you later. Just need to get some blood from you to do it."

With that the raid started with me trapping all of them in rainbow ropes. Ichigo burned the ropes as he went into Hell Reaper form and released the others. I then dropped down and blasted him with some Niflheimr frost as my clone was killed and the other three were caught again. "So you are a Reaper too? I though the rumors were just lies" I growled at Ichigo as I became  Niflheimr frost and Hell fire Reaper mode.

"For betraying Lady Death and abandoning the Reaper code you must die. Ichigo Hellgate, I sentence you to the newest level of hell. One made just because of a pervert." With that Ichigo and I fought with our scythes. His was older but much stronger than my simple iron one. After a couple of hours of us fighting mine broke but fate smiled on me. As my scythe broke a new one from Replicator Izuku popped into my reality next to me.

I gently gripped my new scythe and looked over its scifi, cyberpunk looking pattern and smirked. "Damn I know how to decorate. Let's try out something new." I smirked as I became a new type of Reaper. My skeleton became metal, I formed wings, and I leaked a constant green light. That is when I focused my power into my scythe changing it as well. "Say hello to Cyber Reaper mode."

(Imagine a dark green instead of the cyan color in this pic

(Imagine a dark green instead of the cyan color in this pic.)

For some reason this new form freaked out Ichigo. With a couple of my slashes with my scythe and Ichigo was no more. I then disposed of my clones body with pixelated fire. When the trio left was escorted out I picked up the cooler and warped it to my lab. With a small smirk I reported what all happened. I may be a hero but sometimes being a villain is fun. Maybe next time I should purge a villainous town or two?