USJ Reapers Calling

I woke up early and made Mom and I breakfast. Today had some dread in it and for some reason I felt like I was being called. Once I was done eating I headed to school and avoided a few flying grapes from Mineta. He was mad at me because all the girls had anti-Mineta gear causing him to go flying every single time he tried. When he tried to grope Mei I grabbed him by his grapes and lifted him up with a glare. "Now, what did I say about you trying to grope my girlfriend?" "Don't do it with you around?" I used hellfire, tossed him into the air and kicked him yelling, "NEVER TRY IT AGAIN YOU GRAPE HEADED IDIOT!!!!"

When he finally landed in a river that was nearby Elvira had already dragged me to her office. I was scolded until I told her that he groped Mei, tried to grope 50 other girls, and if he had seen her she would have been targeted. She didn't believe me until he walked in and his eyes instantly focused on her tits. She instantly let me go to class and Mineta was scolded, given multiple detentions, and has to go through special classes to end his perverted ways.

Midway through the morning Katsuki walked into the hanger I share with Mei. "Nerd what did you mean in that text last night?" I quickly sat up and backed away out of habit. After I steadied my nerves I told him. "My quirk let me create a HUD display which let's me see quirks, stamina, health, and a few other things. Now let me see your hands please." He sat down in my chair and put his hands on my desk palm down. I gently flip them and began to mess with his quirk. After removing the anger/easily irritated bit from it I saw some dormant parts to it.

"Wow I did not expect this. Katsuki your quirk isn't fully active. There are bits still dormant." He was surprised, "Wait my quirk isn't being fully used?" I shook my head and looked into it. Mei walked over as I made a hologram of Katsukis body with it obviously censored where needed. "You have your explosive sweat glands in your hands but you also have them on the soles of your feet, your elbows, back of your calves, and your tear ducts can make it too. Fortunately if all of them get taken out of dormancy you'll become blast proof, gain more control over it, and control over when, where, and how much you sweat." Mei started to cuss before making him a new outfit as he yelled, "Fuck yeah, break that limit and boost me up."

I nodded and removed it along with a bit of his ego so he has full quirk control. Once that's done I heard a voice. I looked around causing Katsuki look at me confused. "Deku, are you ok? You just went pale." After convincing him that I'm fine I sent him back to class and got myself a drink. I drank some water and heard the voice again. This time it said something along the lines of trouble and the letters u, s, and j. I didn't understand and headed back to my hanger to work on Katsukis new outfit. Luckily Mei and I got it done before lunch and we turned it in. We all ate lunch together.

When we headed to class together I froze in the doorway. The voice was back, "USJ. Death. Reaper. Must." Mei asked if I was ok and I simply nodded as I headed to my seat. She of course sat on my lap again even though she has her own seat now. Aizawa crawled into the room not leaving his sleeping bag. "Everyone put on your gym or hero outfits. I want you at the bus in 10 minutes." We all did as told and I sat near the back of the bus so I could think. That's when Tsuyu, nice girl with a frog quirk, decided to bug me. Pun definitely not intended.

"Midoriya what exactly is your quirk? I know you call it the code but that's about it." Kirishima looked up, "Wait. Midoribro, you're the pixel clone dude from my test?!?!" I nodded as I tried to figure out what the voice ment. "Pixel clone? What does that mean?" Uraraka chuckled, "During the entrance exam he created a pixelated army of himself. He saved me and ......... died in the process." This got Katsukis attention, "Wait you died twice already?" I flinched and sighed, "Over 7 times.  Most was because I was learning my quirk." Mineta growled, "Of course the immortal of the class hates me." This is when Katsuki made the first joke I've heard not aimed at me, "Be glad he doesn't eat grapes. If you were katsudon you'd be doomed." I smirked, "Maybe I should edit your quirk from sticky grapes to infinite katsudon." He cowered until I started to laugh. "Don't worry, I don't want my katsudon to be flavored with a heap of pervert." This made everyone laugh including Aizawa who I though was asleep.