Trigger

I walked downstairs and jumped over Titan and Flash racing through the mansion, "Both of you need to stop that!! Race outside on the dirt bike track!!" When they didn't listen I warped them out onto the track.
Eri meowed softly as she slid down the banister while Mei chased her down. We all ate breakfast when I got a call from Mom and Dad Might. "Izuku you need to come to the hospital. All for One is dying." I dropped my food and ran to my Surfer and broke lots of laws to get to the hospital.

Once I found the room they were in Mom and Dad Might left me alone with him. "I'm sorry Izuku, I shouldn't have tried to take them alone." "Save your breath Dad, I might be able to save you." Lady Death showed up and stopped me, "I am sorry my young Reaper but his time is now. His soul will decay and make him into a demon should you save him. Let him die a hero." I nodded and Dad gave me all of his quirks before he suddenly died. Lady Death escorted his soul to eternal rest and I cried.

Dad Might and Mom walked in and helped me get back to the mansion. They then told me what happened. Dad Might was busy buying some groceries to help out at the Hatsune mansion with Mom and All For One buying collars for the kittens and setting up an appointment to get them all chipped. As they were all doing their thing some guy high on trigger attacked the vets office.

The drugged shark looking person was trashing the place blaming them for his pets death. As they tried to calm him down he suddenly attacked All For One. My Moms scream caused Dad Might to rush over and knock out the high idiot before rushing All For One to the hospital. They then called me and now I know what lead up to my Dads death.

Instead of asking for a day off of school I decided to head there even though I am slightly late. Power Loader was understanding and gave me a simple set of machines to fix along with a few orders for Snow Blaster Gloves. With me working on it a portal appeared suddenly. It was Vampire Momo with a jar of ashes. She dragged me to her world and explained. "My Izuku was told that the USAs president wanted to create a treaty to save his country. Instead he trapped Izuku in stone. After a few days with him in the stone Izuku broke out and drank lots of Trigger." I stopped her there and looked around the room he died.

I found his soul crying on the bed he died on. Without warning I cut my arm and used my blood to rehydrate his ashes, have them form a body, and made sure it was correctly set up for his soul. I then choke slammed Vamp Izuku soul into the new body and berated him for being an idiot. With that done I went back to my reality and got back to work. I felt better having saved him but I still felt bad about my Dad.

During lunch I ate on the roof and sighed some as I didn't eat a lot of it. Catzawa pulled me to the side before class to ask if I am ok. Of course I said I was fine and headed in. After the usual hero rule updates and how Trigger exists and what it is scared everyone but me. I came up with an idea for later but decided not to tell anyone yet.

When school ended after we all practiced some more ultimate moves, or in my case combos I disguised myself and warped elsewhere. I snuck around the darker parts of Hosu looking for Trigger. I'm going to analyze it and make an Anti-Trigger bullet. Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone selling it.

While I got irritated I warped to the USA. I quickly found a place they made Trigger, stole a few doses, got them busted, and warped back to the mansion where I got to work. I scanned every aspect of the drug to find a way to reverse the effects and make people unable to use it again. After a bit I figure it out and go on patrol looking for another Trigger user to test it on.

After an hour I found a user. Their quirk was the ability to move faster than normal but on Trigger they are basically the Flash. As they came at me I slowed down time and injected the cure into his rear. I resumed time and they almost instantly returned to their normal fast speed causing them to flip and roll in shock.

As they were stunned I cuffed them and turned them in telling the cops he was on Trigger. They asked why he is so calm now and I said I nullified the drug and made him unable to ever use it again. I made a factory to create Anti-Trigger darts and handed them to the person in charge of ammo and put them all over the world giving every police station a A-T Dart.

With my job I headed home and destroyed the samples of Trigger I had incinerating them completely in extreme Hellfire that destroyed it all, even the fumes. I then headed downstairs to eat breakfast with everyone looking a bit tired. Mom and Dad Might instantly forced me to stay home and sleep.

I let them order me around and lay down in my bed quickly falling asleep. A few hours later Dad Might entered my room and woke me. "You made Anti-Trigger Darts? Did you actually have a source for the drugs?" I pointed to the scorched section of my desk half asleep, "Did, destroyed it. Simple mix surprised no one got a cure already." He smiled and let me go back to sleep.

"Such an amazing kid. Next time, tell me when you get a dangerous idea like this." I chuckled, "I want to make a stable Trigger without drawbacks or anything like that. Can I do that tomorrow?" His face of fear was worth it before I signalled I was joking and waved him out of the room. We both chuckle before I dozed off again. I sleep for over 4 days but Dad Might, Mom, Eri, Mei, and surprisingly both of Meis parents made sure I would eat. After that I went back to school without any problems. What a week.