First Day and More.

I sigh as I begin to get ready for the first day of school. My Mom was already awake and cooking me a big breakfast. I eat it even though I don't need to to survive. It just becomes extra energy and I nearly coughed as she dropped a bombshell. "Izuku your father will be coming home soon. He left to get a better paying job for us." I gulped down my juice and cleared my throat, "What do you mean he is coming back? I thought he left because I was quirkless and he didn't want a quirkless son." I was very blunt and mad so I just left after that.

On my way to school I ran into the girl I saved and nearly knocked her over. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention." She blushed,"Oh you're the boy who saved me. I was never able to really thank you. I'm Uraraka Ochaco and thank you for saving my life. Oh yeah I wasn't able to return this." She dug into her bag pulling out the motion sickness mask. "I'm Midoriya Izuku and it's ok, you keep it. I've already made a few." She smiled, "Thanks I will give it to the support class to add it to my costume." I began to laugh some at that statement.

"No need to do that Uraraka. I will build one for it when I get started on the hero costumes for A-1. I'm in both so why not?" Uraraka looked at me confused, "What do you mean you're in both?" I chuckled and had my Surfer pop out. Once it fully formed she recognized me from the news. "Wait, you're the kid who made that for All Might?!?!" I nodded, "Get on or we will be late." She gets on and I break a few speed limits to get us to UA.

Once we get there I store our ride and I lead her to A-1. I sighed and shook my head, "First day and two idiots are already fighting." After bracing myself I open the door and head to my seat. The blue haired guy who insulted me for being late walked over. "I am sorry about yelling at you during the section they explained the test. Please forgive me." I smiled, "Its ok Iida Tenya, you were just trying to instil punctuality. I am Midoriya Izuku and I know your name and quirk due to mine." He nodded and went back to telling Katsuki to get his feet of the desk.

Once I saw it was Katsuki I walked over. "Kacchan, will you please put your feet down. I rather not get a migraine. My head still hurts from the last day." I acted sweetly to him like I use to. His reaction was his feet hitting the ground so fast Iida was surprised. "Thanks Kacchan. Actually I do need to use your name. Katsuki please try to behave. I don't want your only friend to be me." He sighed, "Sorry Izuku. It's just a bad habbit." With that over I sat back in my seat and waited for our teacher to arrive.

After a little bit I notice a bug like thing crawl in. I stayed quiet until I got a clear angle of his little tab thing I coded during the exam. "Good morning Aizawa sensei." This made the entire class shut up and sit down. "How did you notice me?" He asked as he got out of his sleeping bag behind his desk. "Info cards that only I can see. I coded it during the exam." He sighed, "You're the dual class kid aren't you?" I nodded, "Yes sensei. Today I'm in here for the morning then I'll be afternoon here only."

Aizawa sighed and tossed everyone gym uniforms and told us where to find him after changing. We all went to the respective changing rooms and got changed. I had to drag out one kid. His name is Mineta and he is a major pervert. He found a peep hole and was about to check out the girls when I sealed off the hole and dragged him away. Aizawa was shocked to see me be the first one changed and dragging a classmate. "Why are you dragging that kid?" I growled slightly, "He found a hole and was trying to look at the girls changing. I sealed the hole and dragged him so it will be able to dry before he tries again."

After about ten minutes everyone else comes out and Aizawa explained what we were doing. He was letting us use our quirks to do basic physical tests. He called me up, "Izuku you got over 300 points so you start. Throw this ball as hard as you can." He tossed me the ball and I got into the tossing circle. I threw it and got infinity as a score. After that I broke the record for every test he had us do. I broke a hand grip device, teleported to the end of the print getting .000001 seconds, I flew up for a bit using potions from minecraft, side to side jumps were really easy thanks to bouncy gel from portal 2. The one I loved the most was sit ups and push ups til I couldn't do them anymore. After an hour of me doing 30 pushups or sit ups a minute Aizawa gave up. "Izuku just get changed and go to support class. All Might training you gave you a big edge." I nodded and left yelling, "Mineta, I'll make sure that the peep hole is completely sealed. I dont want you being a pervert on school grounds."