Seriously, Why?

I woke up the next morning and used my tails to carry me out of bed and to the breakfast table after Denki woke me up. It was a bit unsettling for people to see me come to the table that way and slowly eat. Eri hugged me and I patted her head, "Morning Eri. Did you sleep well?" She nodded and looked up at me, "Daddy can I get a snowball Express set but bumper type?" I looked at her confused as she motioned Kota over. He rushed over, "Eri said you made some sort of flying device that runs off the sun. I asked if you could make bumper cars with the same tech so we could have another activity."

I think for a little bit and nod as I keep eating. "I can but it'll take me around an hour to make one. Then it'll take an hour to make them unbreakable, fast, and very safe. I dont need you two destroying the forest." Both cheered until I looked up at Mandalay. "That is if you approve of him getting a custom Solar Surfer made into a bumper car. I will set up a way to keep a radius so they will battle in any clearing you want and only in there." She nodded and both kids thanked me before finishing their breakfasts. Mei walked over, "You spoil our snowball." I laughed, "Yes but she deserves it for what she went through."

We all finished eating and I started to build what they asked of me while the rest went to train. I was done with everything in an hour and I built plenty of them. There was enough for 10 people to play at once and I had showed Mandalay how to set up the ring setter. The cars are only slightly faster than normal bumper cars but much stronger in build and if the ring limit is removed, Chaos! I set them up and came up with an idea for fun after everyone trains.

By lunch time Eri and Kota had played a few rounds and loved them. That's when class B-1 arrived and saw me getting Eri and Kota out of their cars with my tails as I pushed them out of the way and turning them off. "Look at this, Class A-1 can't live without the luxuries." I sighed and turned to face the idiot. "Monoma, I built these myself for a little challenge later. Since you want to badmouth my class mates I'll set up a special round of a different game between us."

He laughed, "Challenge accepted you worthless villain spawn." His entire class backed away as I walked over to him and grabbed him using quirk blocker so he couldn't use his quirk at all. "Call me that again and I'll give you a reason to call me a lot more than that. Now shut up and go eat lunch. I already ate and I have to fight the Wild Wild Pussycats." I drop him and start walking to a nearby clearing where the team of four is.

He then made a fatal error. As he walked down to the lunch zone he shoved Eri out of his way. Luckily she used her tail to grab a nearby branch to keep standing but he still crossed a major line. I let out my aura without any restrictions at all, causing everyone to freeze in fear as I became a skeleton and grabbed the fool. "You will eat and then I will oversee your training. I'm thinking a ten mile run as a starter. Apologize to Eri and I might lessen the harshness."

He slapped me, "Go to hell villain spawn!" I laughed and suddenly a portal appeared, "Wanna come with me? I'm sure Lady Death would love to meet another idiot that messed with my daughter." Out of the portal came Lady Death, "What happened to my granddaughter? Who hurt her?" I shook Monoma and growled, "This flesh bag did. He pushed her after he insulted A-1 and I challenged him to a game after ttaining." Eri hugged Lady Death, "Hi Grandma. Please don't be too rough on him. Maybe he might just be hungry?"

Lady Death picked up Eri and hugged her, "Ok my grand kitty. I won't be too rough but he must apologize or he is going to SS or P rank hell." Mineta who was coming to get B-1 freaked out, "Please don't take me back there!!" I laughed and showed him Monoma, "Not you but this moron." Mineta relaxed but walked over, "Trust me, apologize before it's too late. I still have nightmares from my time in hell." He lead the rest away as Monoma tried to break my grip.

Eri walked over to punch Monoma in the shin before rushing off for her lunch. I laughed and set him down a bit after, "Eat and apologize. Once everyone else is done eating Lady Death will take you for training." I started to become flesh as he punched me in the back. "That was weak. Go eat before I lose my patience. I have a team to fight and a new combo to try out. Now go." I guess idiots never learn as he punched me again aiming for my kidney.

I changed to pure emerald at the last second breaking his hand. After he cried some I healed him and sent him down for lunch. "He couldn't copy the power. I realized that when he first punched me. Is my ability not a quirk?" Lady Death nodded, "Correct yours is more like a seed of magic. Don't worry about it and call me Mom ok? You are my surrogate son after all." I chuckled, "I will try to remember that. Be a bit gentle on him. Make his few hours between lunch and supper a couple of months not a century like you did Mineta." She smirked and nodded, "How many days is this camp?" I told her and headed to my fight with the hero team.

A few hours later I tried multiple combos and listed them before I saw Monoma get launched out of a portal and onto a seat at the dinner table. I jumped down to him and chuckled a bit, "Have fun with my second mom?" He slowly turned to look at me, "How are you related to her?" I shook my head, "I'm not, she calls her reapers her surrogate children. I currently am the only one. Enjoy supper, we have a battle after it." I patted his back and went down to sit next to Eri and Kota, who I had to brush snow off of.

For my fight with Monoma I let him copy any four quirks he wanted. He chose Shoto, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Catzawa. He tried to blast me as I became a skeleton. Once I was a skeleton he tried to cremate me but I turned his fire to ice. "I have true hell flame and Niflheimr frost. Fire and Ice do nothing to me." He tried to erase my power but I stayed a skeleton. This made him mad until he tried to knock my skull off. I let him but I bit his fist which he had hardened. He freaked out as I was latched to his hand as my body fought him still.

After a bit I get him out of the arena and remove his cloned quirks before reassembling myself. "I win but I can see you've increased from 10 minutes to an hour. I wonder if you train on quirk cloning if you'd increase the amount you can copy." With that I showed the bumper car tournament board which was 100% random. Scoring was set on avoiding collisions and causing some. The more you bump someone the better score while the more you are bumped the lower your score.

The 10 person starting battles were fun to watch and the top 5 from each round moved on. We had a match between Eri, Kota, WWP, Catzawa, Vlad, and I just for fun since I wanted them to feel included. Round 2 was between the 20 who passed also scrambled up. 3 was sets of 5 with two of the WWP as extra points. Catzawa was laughing as Ragdoll and Tiger flipped their cars on accident. Fixed them and the top two from each group other than the WWP members went against eachother. The winner was Mei which surprised me with Bakugo in second, Momo third, and Mineta in fourth.

For the rest of the camp we had nightly bumper car tournaments with different rules and challenges each time. Eri and Kota loved Bumper Chess as they were allowed to cause chaos randomly and try to knock over custom bumper cars. Everyone had a laugh when the two went flying around the board and sometimes chased eachother. When it suddenly became a snowball fight in the bumper cars it was too funny. 

When we finished the camp everyone was stronger and needed a small break. We spent the next month relaxing and playing games. Gem Izuku popped in for advice about something he was curious about but that was the most unusual or interesting thing to happen. I hope he finds someone to love. Shame his Uraraka was evil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gem Izuku is from another fanfic I am writing. I loving having them interact from time to time.