Quirk Kittens!!

I woke up in the middle of the night and look at Titan. "It's midnight, you're in giant form, and you licked my face. What is so important?" Titan shrank down, "Um, more of us got quirks." I sighed and rolled to the side as a cat dive bombs my bed. "Fortune, why did you decide to try to attack me?" She meowed, "Sorry, thought you were still asleep and I was running for momentum." I groan and get up, "Ok, which ones got quirks?" I stumble downstairs where I see Kurogiri playing with a cat which looked like him.

After a minute I watch the kitten create warp gates and start sneak attacking Kurogiri. "Well Kurogiri, looks like you got a MiniGiri." The kitten and him nodded as I wrote it on the board. I had to have the kitten tell me his prequirk name and took a picture of his new look. After a couple more minutes of me naming the newly quirked cats I sat down and pulled out Fruit Ninja on my QI. As I played holding a bamboo sword a small kitten pawed my leg gently.

I paused the game and knelt down, "Yes Starmark?" "Can I play? It looks like fun. " The kitten replied as it stood on its hind legs and grabbed a pen off the table to use as a sword. I chuckled and gave her a small QI screen to join me. "Better score wins?" She nodded and the game started. Honestly I was distracted by the cute kitten playing the game so I didn't do my best but I still won.

We played for a few hours and I noticed that Starmark was improving at a crazy rate. After a bit we started to always tie and we decided to try a new game. This is when she summoned her own QI. I watched her find minecraft and created her own control scheme before playing it with me. "Gamepaw, your quirk is like mine. Now I wonder how the rest will form quirks." A few days later of a few more kittens forming quirks we moved to a full on mansion with Meis family.

While Mom, All Might, All For One, and I were busy looking Mei was talking to her parents. What none of us knew, because honestly I didn't care, was that Mei was loaded. She was also staying at an apartment close to UA so she wasn't always in a limo like Momo. Her parents own and run a support gear company. Meis mother and father met me at a cafe I started to go to often with my hoard of quirk kittens. The cafe workers enjoy the kittens especially the one called Shadowling. That little bugger can form tentacles from shadows and use them to help the workers out. At home he just uses it to steal my katsudon.

When we first met the mother was very standoffish but Meis father was eager to find out all he could about me. When I saw his took quirk I quickly looked his hand over and healed the chipped tools and strengthened a few of the weaker tools. After that I gave him more tools and then backed away blushing. I apologized and said it's a habit to heal and boost those I can. When Meis Mom walked over I got rid of her migraine drawback and increased how far she can zoom her eyesight.

After that I had to catch kitten twins just getting their quirk. Both got Meis fathers quirk but their tails become tools instead of their paws. They are now aptly named Gadget and Gizmo. When they saw the twins and noticed the others with quirks they both said at the same time, "Tell your mom to pack up. We have plenty of room at our place." They tried to hire movers but with Kurogiri, his kitty, and mines quirk we just warped stuff over on our own.

After moving in Gamepad, MiniGiri, and a cat now named Duflicity warped into Vamp Izukus reality. Gamepad is now renamed CyperPaw and MiniGiri is now KuroKitty. I caught up with Vamp and his Momo before getting out some rage on their Overhaul. Of course I copied all his quirks this time. Some interesting ones were in it. Meis parents were not very happy about being called grandma and grandpa at first until I explained why I have Eri. Now they are on with it but they do sometimes freak out when called grandma or grandpa.

When class started back up I had a Solar Surfer license test set up, most of the Surfer owners took it, and Eri was happy to have hers back as she passed the test at nearly 100%. All Might barely passed at 85% with an 84% as a fail. After I handed people back their Surfers after they took their tests they flew home safely. I had to give All Might a warning before he flew off. Unfortunately he didn't listen and I hit him upside the head with a newspaper. "All Might, this is why I had a license put in as a need for the Surfers. If I check your boards data and you were traffic weaving I'll revoke your license for a year."

All Might instantly raised himself up and flew normally. I headed back to Mei and Eri who were both shaking their heads. "Grandpa Might big doofus." I instantly agreed and hopped onto my Surfer. "Let's get back home. We have class tomorrow." We flew back to the mansion and Meis mom got mad. "What are those things and why does Eri have one?" I explained the Surfers, showed all the stuff I put in Eris, and showed the licenses and Eris score. She was stunned but relented as I showed her the patent for all my stuff.

The next day at school Eri was playing with the kittens and helping teach them quirk control. Mei and I were working on an Iron Man suit as a joke. We had it mostly built when we had to go up for the hero class. Catzawa was happy to see the kittens and welcomed them all by name and when they corrected him he apologized. Everyone in A-1 was shocked as the kittens walked in. When they saw KuroKitty they all looked at me, "Did female Neko you come back?" I shook my head and explained what happened making them relax.

Ashido started to play with a quirkless kitten and showed off her quirk some when the kitten suddenly turned pink, gained horns, and mimicked her. "Well that proves kittens actually chose a quirk they see in action and gain it. AcidFang is your new name." The kitten nodded and sat on Ashidos head for the rest of the day. At the end of the day every classmate had their own kitten mimic. What was funny though was that Kacchans kitten looks like a pomeranian. He really got mad at that but is dealing with it. For class everyone was creating super moves as Ectoplasm, Duflicity, CyberPaw, and I created clones for everyone to use. 

Everyone was in sync with their kittens and were having fun creating combos with them. All week they practiced and got stronger while CyberPaw and I talked to the HB about my role as a villain and that A-1 now has kittens with quirks which can be considered support animals. After explaining it they allowed it and let me have CyberPaw help me. When the provisional heros license test happens they will be stunned to hell and back.