Friends?

After a few hours of chatting it hit 12am, you smiled "Alright boys, let's go burn this bitch" you said standing from your bed. You had become more closer to the brothers, you could tell Dean trusted you more just by the way he acted towards you. Throughout the time the three of you shared laughs at some of the references, while Castiel gave the three of you confused looks. You slipped your hair into a messy bun(if possible), you slipped on your black jacket. Once everyone was ready you hopped in the backseat of the impala deciding to ride with the boys, "God this car is fucking gorgeous" you exclaimed leaning into the leather seats. Dean got into the driver's side with Sam next to him, you looked over at Castiel as he climbed in the back seat. You than sank more into the slightly comfortable leather seats,

Dean smiled "Baby is the best" he said turning on the car, the engine purred to life and you smiled "Listen to her purr" you said. Dean looked at his brother "Sammy, we are keeping her" he said, you laughed "Got any good tunes?" You asked him. He looked at you through the rearview mirror and smiled "Sweetheart, I got amazing tunes" he said. You smiled as you heard him digging around he pulled out a cassette tape and held it up, you smiled "Hell yeah" you said as he slipped the tape in a familiar tune filling your ears. You started singing along to the song, you could feel eyes burning into your side but managed to ignore it.

Timeskip

You grabbed a shovel from the trunk and smiled, Dean had a duffle bag with salt and gasoline. Sam had the other shovel and Castiel had the fireplace poker, you looked over at the angel as he examined the poker. You smiled softly 'These boys aren't half bad, maybe...this could be the start of an amazing friendship' you thought, you had looked away from Castiel just as he looked it you. You grabbed a flashlight and turned it on pointing it at Sam, "I found a moose" you said smiling. He gave you the famous Sam Winchester Bitch face which cause you to laugh, the four of you started walking through the cemetery looking for the girls grave.

Sam and Dean went together and you and Castile went together, you smiled once your light landed on the grave Stacy Garcia. "Ah-ha!" You exclaimed, you could feel the angel that was with you staring at you as you started digging. Soon the two Winchester brothers came over "Why didn't you tell us you found the grave, we've been looking forever" Dean whined like a child. You stopped and looked at him "My bad, I don't usually work with people" you said, Sam laughed quietly and started helping you. From behind you, you could hear Castiel and Dean talking quietly but you ignored it. You felt a chill and you stood up straight and looked around, you let out a breath and you could see it.

"Son of a bitch" you muttered, you felt yourself fly across the cemetery. Your back hit something hard, you winced in pain. In front of you, you could see Stacy. Her long blonde hair was down and it was a mess, dirt caked parts of it. She had a long cut across her throat and multiple stab wounds, the white shirt she had on was stained in blood and her jeans where ripped. The under part of her eyes where red, she lifted a finger and pointed at you "Traitor!" She hissed. Your eyes widened she walked towards you, you felt a pain in your stomach. You looked down to see blood seeping through your clothing, it stopped a second later when she burst in flames.

You saw Sam looking at the flames and Dean walked over to you, he helped you up and thanked him. Castiel walked over to you, you could feel blood flowing down down your stomach. You lifted up your shirt only exposing your stomach, there where three markings on your abdomen. You sighed and felt two fingers being placed on your forehead, you felt a chill and a tingle go through your body. You watched as your wounds vanished, you placed your shirt down and smiled at the angel. You looked at Dean who had a cold questioning look on his face, "What did she mean by traitor Y/n? If we're gonna trust you, we're gonna have to know something about you" he said