Son of bitch

Knock, knock, knock

You awoke to rapid knocking on your door, you grogerly climbed out of the motel bed and opened the door. You rubbed your eyes and saw Sam, Dean, and Cas standing at your door, your hair was slightly messy and you tank top was to the side. Causing your left breast to pop out(I hate when that happens) "Uhm....Y/n, your breast is kinda out" Sam said, you looked down at your appearance. You pulled your tank top back over your breast causing it to jiggle slightly, you looked back at the three men your face flushed a slight pink. You had noticed that Castiel's blue eyes had darkened with what seemed like lust. "Sorry about that, you guys literally just woke up me" you said moving to let them in, "Sorry princess, but we got a job to do." Dean said as the three of them walked in.

You walked to the bed and flopped down on it face first "Can I sleep more while you guys....research or whatever" you mumbled, "Y/n, we're dealing with demons" Sam said. You groaned "Okay, just let me sleep another hour" you mumbled, you heard a sigh "Fine" you heard Dean mutter. You crawled up further into the bed and wrapped your arms around the pillow, you didn't bother to pull the comforter over your body since it was hot out. You didn't hear the boys leave but you where too tired to care, within seconds you where sound asleep snoring quietly.

As the two brothers talked Castiel had his gaze on you his eyes roaming your body, "Hey, Cas buddy you alright?" Dean questioned. The angel looked towards his friend and nodded, Dean had a cocky smirk on his face "You where totally checking her out, weren't you?" Dean questioned. Castiel didn't respond he just looked back towards you calmly, "I don't blame ya Cas, I mean. She is hella hot, I would totally get some if she let me" Dean said. This cause the angel to look at his friend with an unknown jealous look, Dean laughed loudly but Sam smacked him making him shut up. "Dean, one I wouldn't piss of Cas. Two let the girl sleep, both of you stop checking her out." He said, Dean gave his brother a look "Dude, you sound like her older brother." Dean said, Sam rolled his eyes "Shut up" he muttered.

Timeskip

After an hour of sleep and ten minutes of packing you sat in the back of the impala driving away from your safehouse where you left you car. "It feels good not to drive" you said smiling, you slid down the leather seats and looked over at Castiel who was staring at you. As soon as you looked at him he turned away, you smirked "Dean, are we almost there yet?" You questioned. Dean gave you a glare from the rearview mirror "We literally just left your safehouse, not even.....20 minutes ago" he said his eyes going back the the road, you groaned and laid your head on Castiel's lap and closed your eyes . Even though you had just met these three you trusted them, Sam and Dean where already family.

You knew Bobby thought of them as son's after John had died, Castiel on the other hand. You where sure that the two brothers considered him family as well, so you had no reason not to trust him. You opend your eyes and was met with Castiel's blue angelic gaze, you gave him a sweet smile "Are you uhm..comfortable?" He questioned nervously. "Mmhm" you hummed, while you had your eyes closed Dean looked back at his slightly uncomfortable friend and smirked. He looked over at his brother who was deep into a book and nudged, Sam glared at his brother before Dean motioned to look in the back. He almost laughed when he saw the position Y/n and Cas where in, Y/n looked comfortable and calm while Cas surprisingly looked flustered.

His gaze was fixated on your face, his eyes scanning every detail. Soon small snores came from you indicating you where asleep, "How can she sleep so much?" Dean questioned. "Maybe she hasn't slept much" Cas said, Sam shrugged. Each hour they spent with this girl, the two brothers would have questions brewing but quickly forgot about them. Sam trusted this girl she was family after all, Dean on the other hand didn't trust her as much as he wanted to. Considering she was family, but with everyone new this was normal and it'd take a while for him to fully trust her.