Liar!

You stood in the middle of the woods arms crossed, you could feel the wind blowing on your skin. You had a stone cold glare at the two brothers in front of you"It's not like I wanted him to take me in as his child! I had no one, and I was scared to talk with Bobby! It's not my fucking fault, he took care of me! I don't care who the hell he is, king of hell or not. He's still my fucking dad, and if you two can't deal with it then I'll fucking leave. Not like either of you two would care anyways!." You hissed angrily. You could see Dean roll his eyes even though it was dark "You fuckin lied to us!" He shouted, you laughed "I didn't lie to anyone, you never asked! I told you my real dad died, and you didn't ask anymore questions!" You shouted back.

Dean scoffed "Your probably a demon as well!" He screamed, you laughed "Go ahead and check, nothing's gonna work. Try everything! Iron, demon trap, holly water, salt, that stupid fucking demon knife! Do it!" You shouted. Dean stomped over to you and pulled out the demon blade "Dean, come on don't do this. We've seen her walk under demon traps, she's not a demon." Sam said defending you, Dean ignored him and roughly grabbed your wrist. He pressed the blade to your skin and drug it across, you didn't flinch or move you just glared at him. You grabbed your flask of holly water out and chugged it down, you didn't scream nothing happened.

"See Dean, she's not a demon." Sam said, Dean shook his head "She's Crowley's daughter!" Dean shouted looking at Sam. "Actually, she's my adoptive daughter."

1 DAY EARLIER

You sat in the back of the impala humming to the music that played, Sam sat in the front doing his usual thing. While Dean tapped on the steering wheel to the beat of the music, it had been a few good weeks since you've been with the Winchester's. And you had to admit it was fun and crazy, you three had recently finished up a case in Missouri. And now you were driving to god knows where, each town you stopped at to rest Sam would check if there was a case. And so far nothing, currently you sat in a small town in Mississippi "I can't believe your eating rabbit food." Dean said taking a large bit of his burger, you rolled your eyes and took a bite of your salad "It's not rabbit food, it's something healthy Dean." Sam said.

You laughed shaking your head "I wonder where Cas is, we haven't seen him in a few days." You said trying not to sound too worried, Dean gave a you a knowing look and smiled. You glared at him "Don't look at me like that!" You exclaimed, Dean smiled and shook his head "I'm just messin with you." He said. You rolled your eyes and took another bite of your salad, "I think I found something here, bunch of people blood drained. Two towns over." Sam said looking up from his computer, you smiled and wiped your mouth "Well, sounds like vamps to me. Let's go check it out." You said.

Dean hummed and you looked over at him his mouth was stuffed with pie, and there was some of the filling on his face. You smiled and your head "Dean, you got a little stuff on your face." You said, you wiped a hand over his face smudging it. "You're an embarrassment." Sam said, you smiled and finished up your food.

You pulled out your wallet and placed a fifty on the table "When the check comes use that, I'm gonna go sit in the car and wait for you losers." You said, Sam nodded and Dean just hummed. You smiled and stood walking out of the diner and to the car, you would've walked to the motel but at this point you where too lazy.

You climbed into the backseat and grabbed your bag, you opend it up and pulled out your sketch book. You flipped through it you stopped seeing something that caught your eye, it was on lined paper that was placed in your book. You unfolded the paper and smiled, it was something Crowley had wrote to you the first day you had arrived at the house he had.